43 - Blair

Song Carousel by Melanie Martinez

TW - Violence

"Are you sure you're ready?" Cyrus questions me as we stand at the room where his mother is in.

I nod my head "If she's the only one in there i'm ready."

He nods, reaching for the door, once he opens we step in, the dark room consuming us. In the middle of the room is Cyrus' mother tied to a chair.

I stare at her, her body weak and frail, her hair matted and greasy. A feeling of satisfaction blooms in my chest seeing her in this condition.

I slowly make my way towards her, her frightened eyes watching me.

I circle her, lifting up a piece of her hair before dropping it causing her to flinch in return.

Once im in front of her I bend down until we're eye to eye, I smile lightly before ripping the piece of tape off that was covering her mouth.

Standing I back away watching as her eyes look between me and her son, betrayal swarming in her eyes. Cyrus stands in the corner, his eyes on me not showing his mother any emotion.

Realizing he won't meet her eyes a scowl takes over her face as she faces me with a look of disgust.

"You both disgust me, how can you be doing this? Doing something so cruel." She spits angrily. 

A laugh spills from me, she watches me as I hunch over laughing at how stupid she sounds.

"You think this is funny?" Her eyes narrow "You're crazy."

I stand to my full height recovering "You think i'm crazy?" I ask her with a smile.

She stays quiet and I take a step forward bending down once again.

"What about your husband? Do you think he's crazy? I mean isnt he the one who kidnapped a little girl for you to torture, because she wouldnt talk? "

She seems taken aback at my words.

"Or what about your husband kidnapping a teenaged girl just to sell her body and watch as she gets raped over and over while he watched." her jaw tightens

"You watched too so does that make you crazy too?"

"You were a whore you deserved everything you got." She spits through her teeth.

I look towards Cyrus, his fist tight as his jaw twitches in anger.

"A whore? I'm a whore when I've only been with your son? if that makes me a whore then yeah im a whore." I stand walking towards a table in the corner of the room.

I scan over the objects displayed for me.

"What about my sister hm? What did she do to deserve what she got? I ask her, still facing away. 

Hearing no response I pick up the clippers with satisfaction.

I walk back to her with a smile on my face.

Standing in front of her I pick up a piece of her hair. "You know your hair seems pretty gross."

She jerks her head back seeing the clippers in my hand.

"Get that away from me, don't touch me."

"Why would I? You gave my sister a pretty nasty haircut. I think you deserve one too and by the looks of it I think you need it more than she did." With that i flip the switch to the clipper a buzzing sound filling the room.

Amanda flinches back as she starts thrashing against her chair embarrassing herself.

Cyrus comes up behind her holding her shoulders down forcing her to still.

I look at Cyrus his eyes immediately meeting mine. "Are you sure you're up for this?" I ask, still recognizing this is his mother in front of me.

He gives me a short nod "For Bridget."

Taking the step forward screams spill from Amanda's lips, ignoring them I raise the clippers to her head forcefully cutting the matted hair.

____

Finally taking a step back I stare at my work.

A laugh spills from my lips when Amanda lets out a blood curdling scream touching her now bald head.

"What did you do!" She screams hot tears running down her face as she throws a tantrum.

"You are nothing without your hair." I say between laughs.

"Fuck you!" she screams "Your lucky we didn't sell your sister too they wanted to the men we had in line wanted her you should be grateful she isn't ran through right now."

My face falls as Cyrus tenses as her words register is our mind.

A burning sensation burns in my chest as my head starts pounding.

I launch at her sending my fist towards her face hitting her, her chair falls back taking us to the floor but i continue to hit her repeatedly.

Somehow the fall broke the chair causing her hands to be free.

She grabs my hair, swinging me to the side, getting on top of me. Her fits fly down hitting me a few times before I send my knee into her stomach.

She hunches over as I get out from under her standing up.

Once she recovers she stands launching at me to be stopped by Cyrus hand around her throat, her grips her throat throwing before her back into the wall knocking her out cold.

I hunch over blood pouring from my nose, Cyrus is quick walking over to me forcing my head up "holy shit, let me get something." he leaves the room leaving me alone.

I look around seeing two teeth on the floor that aren't mine, I look towards amanda an idea forming in my head.
_____

Please share your thoughts !!

this chapter is split into two

Do you think Blair is in the right for doing this?

From now on I'll be posting a chapter every weekend it works the best for me. Later on when the school breaks come up ill be posting more often but for now a chapter will be posted every weekend!

TIKTOK: Authorwritezzz

Please vote!

WORDCOUNT: 973