| 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 |

For the next book the couple it will be following is....

Lorenzo Mirko & Amara Gray

The characters in this book will be flawed, and may be unlikable for some time.

Amara Gray watched her parents get murdered by Alister Green at the age of 16

Amara Gray watched her parents get murdered by Alister Green at the age of 16. After their death Amara went into hiding only now coming out of hiding at the age of 20 thirsty for vengeance.

Lorenzo Mirko given a second chance at life becoming one of Cyrus Byrens top men. He's ruthless when it comes to working. 3 years ago Alister Green stole cargos from Cyrus and have been at each others throats ever since, fighting to come out on top.

Lorenzo and Amara seem to be after the same man and what happens when they run into each other while working and Lorenzo grows an obsession with Amara, the more they cross paths the more his obsession with her grows but she doesn't want to get involved with him it not being apart of her plan so she pushes Lorenzo away, Only for things to go south for Amara and she's go to Cyrus for help ruining the distance she's worked to put between her and Lorenzo forcing them closer then ever before.

                                                ꨄ                             Enemies to lovers                                                                 Age gap

                             Enemies to lovers

                                      Age gap

                                      Revenge

                             Forced proximity

                                       Betrayal

Coming soon...