Goodbye Old World, Hello New World Part 2

3rd Person POV:

Right now, we see Izuku heading to a café after dealing with the bull crap with his class. He arrived at the cafe and headed to the back so he could start his shift. While he was changing, he saw his boss come into the breakroom and see Izuku.

 While he was changing, he saw his boss come into the breakroom and see Izuku

Iroh: Izuku? Aren't you suppose to be in school right now?

Izuku: Hey boss. I know I'm suppose to be in school, but I have a lot on my mind.

Iroh: Care to talk about it?

Izuku: *sigh* I just want to know why does life seems to hate me. Was it because I was born quirkless? Am I destined for failure?

Iroh: I know where you're going with this, Izuku. Tell me what happened.

Izuku told Iroh what happened at school today. Iroh was surprised to hear what Izuku did. He knew that he was nice and calm kid, but even he knows that people who are nice and calm have their limits to those who want to abuse it.

Iroh: I see. I never expect to see you snap on today. I'm sorry you have to go through that, Izuku.

Izuku: *sigh* It's fine, boss. I'm just waiting for graduation. Then I'm going to move away from all of this and never look back.

Iroh:  That's the only thing you can do, Izuku. While they believe that you can't be anything, you look at them and say, "Watch me." I know you can do it, Izuku. You are destined for greatness and happiness.

Izuku smiled at what his boss said.

Izuku: Thanks boss. I needed that.

Iroh: Izuku, I told you to call me Uncle because you're like a nephew to me. 

Izuku: Right. Sorry Uncle.

Iroh: It's okay. Relax for a bit then come out to help.

Izuku: Okay.

Iroh: And remember, "Sometimes life is like this dark tunnel. You can't always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving you will come to a better place."

Iroh left the break room while Izuku relax a bit and look on his phone. He saw a message from Rumi. She said that he was the talk of the school. She also said that the principal was demanding that Izuku report to his office after what he did in the classroom but then the Principal realize that Izuku left and was pissed that he ditch school. In addition, Katsuki and the teacher had to get a few teeth removed after Izuku hit him with a chair. Izuku laughed at this because the mutt and the teacher suffered. Izuku responded to her and told her that he was planning to move away from Japan after graduation. She responded by saying that her and the other three are coming with him. 

Back at the school

Rumi was texting Izuku back and forth after what happened when she was stopped by TJ.