Goodbye Old World, Hello New World Part 3

3rd Person POV:

Right now, we see Izuku waking up after hitting his head on the ground. He saw that he and the girls weren't tied up anymore. He looks around and tries to figure out where are they. He sees a house in front of them.

 He sees a house in front of them

Izuku: Where are we?

???: You're in my domain, kids.

Izuku turned around to see a person in front of them.

Suddenly, the girls woke up and saw Izuku looking at a man

Rumi: Who are you and where are we?

???: My name is Swiftdragoon, but you can call me Drago for short.

Melissa: Drago? Like the Bakugan?

Drago: Yep.

Mei: Where are we?

Drago: Like I said, you're in my domain.

Rumi: It looks nice. 

Drago: Thank you.

Izuku: Why are we here?

Drago: Because the mask guy you four fought was suppose to teleport you to a location where you were suppose to be use for experimentation, but I manage to intercept it because you four don't deserve this.

Izuku: Thank you, Drago.

Drago: No problem. 

Melissa: What are you going to do with us?

Drago: In all honesty, I am going to transport you four to a different world and give you four unique powers.

The four: Really?

Drago: Yep. For Rumi, I've seen how you fight. You seem to be inspired by some strong women in your life.

Rumi: I was. My family and the former symbol of Peace, Paragon, inspired me to keep going. The same could be said to my Izu.

Izuku blushed after hearing that nickname.   

Drago: That's good to hear, Rumi. I am giving you Elemental Manipulation. I'm sure it'll help you with long range. With enough training, you should be good enough with both melee and long range.