First Day Part 1

*cue opening*

Today was the first day at Beacon Academy for Team S.H.I.R. Izuku was the first to wake up and saw Rumi still snuggling with him. He decided to create a clone of himself and switch with it so he could do what he has to do in the bathroom. Eventually, he got done dressing up and saw the girls already up and pouting.

Izuku: Girls, what's wrong?

The girls: You didn't give us a kiss.

Izuku: Alright.

Izuku kissed them individually as they got ready for their first day at school.

Minitimeskip

The four arrived at Professor Port's class and saw very few students in there.

Izuku: Did we arrive late?

Port: Oh no. You four arrive early. My name is Peter Port. I'm the Grimm Studies teacher. 

Izuku: Nice to meet your Professor Port.

Port: Likewise. I expect great things out of you four.

Team S.H.I.R: We won't.

The four took their seats and waited for the rest of the students to come in. Eventually the other students arrive and Professor Port begin the lesson. Izuku was paying attention to the lecture and was sketching the different type of Grimm he was talking about and the weaknesses. Jean saw how Izuku was sketching the different of Grimm, including  the ones he fought on Mount Glenn, and she was surprise with his notes. 

Jean: *in mind* Amazing. His notes are highly advanced than mine. I wonder if he would like to compare notes sometime?

After Professor Port's class, it was time for Professor Beast and Professor Peach's class in science. Mei and Melissa were happy because it was right in their lane. Today they were learning about the different types of Dust and the combinations. (A/N: You think it'll be okay if I put Professor Peach and Beast a couple?)

 (A/N: You think it'll be okay if I put Professor Peach and Beast a couple?)

Izuku and Melissa were writing it down on his notebook and was figuring it out if there was other combinations as well

Izuku and Melissa were writing it down on his notebook and was figuring it out if there was other combinations as well. Rumi was thinking if she could bend the element out of the dust. She might have to experiment on it. Mei was thinking about using dust and see if she could fuse it within her robots.