Back at MHA Universe

A/N: I'm doing a month-time skip.

3rd Person POV:

It's been a month since Izuku's past has been exposed by not only the Watcher but also by Izuku himself. Since then, their lives have been nothing more but pure hell. The kids completed High School, but as soon as they graduated, all of the staff and teachers were arrested for child neglect, abuse, and bullying. The students that were involved in joining in with the bullying with 'Class 1-A' were banned from attending every single Hero School in the world. All of 'Class 1-A' had to stay with Toshi as he was the only one who could take them in because their families had disowned them, minus Koda. Not only that, but they have to wear quirk restraining bracelets that has a tracker on them. (A/N: I forgot to exclude him in the punishment. He was nice to him. Sorry for not including this information.) 

While Izuku's tormentors were groaning that they won't become heroes, Inko took her punishment like the woman that she is. Once she divorced and moved away from Toshi, she moved to an apartment and got a steady job. She knew she was going to be treated much like how Izuku was treated when he had no powers, but she knew it was her punishment and have to live with it. She knew that she won't get his forgiveness, but one thing she hopes for him is that he has a good life wherever he is at. 

Right now, we see the girls fixing Izuku's room. When they moved into Mr. Yagi's house, after they drop off their stuff, they went to Izuku's room and they saw nothing more than an old matrass and a desk. Nothing personal or anything. They decide to save some money to decorate Izuku's room. Every time they could manage to get off of work, they went to a variety of places and bought some merchandise that would make Izuku's room better and make him fall in love with them again. 

Momo: Alright everyone. That should be good for now. Zuzu would love this.

Ochako: I agree. He'll be happy to see what we did to his room.

???: *scoffs* I don't see why you girls are wasting your time trying to impress Deku.

The girls turned to see TJ, in a workers uniform.

Izumi: TJ, why are you even here? Don't you have to get ready for your second job?

TJ: Yeah, but seeing how you girls would go lengths to impress Deku. It's just sick.

Amy: Says the guy who's pulled game isn't strong. 

TJ: You're the bitch that wanted it inside you. So it's your fault, not mine.

Amy: Did you forget that it was a dangerous day for me, halfwit?!

TJ: Why you-

TJ was about to slap Amy when Izumi use her telekinesis to lift him up and threw him downstairs.

Amy: Thank you, Izumi. I can't believe that your related to him and not Izuku.

Izumi: Same, but let's forget about it and go to our shrine.

The girls left and went to the basement where they built a shrine to pray for Izuku and other things.