07. The memory of the sun

A/N: I want to apologize for the spelling errors, please if you do see any don't be afraid to point them out it really helps!
(And no this is not the last chapter of this book (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April continues to nagging me about what I mean until I snap "April" I give her a cold stair, a silent growl escaped me. Suddenly I was pushed by Donatello and that strange human..... 'He smells'

"Hey! Why do you treat April so bad?! what are you so mad about!" Donatello yelled, he fumed continually ranting about how April is the kindest and sweetest human, and as he constantly makes these points the human dressed in black nodded, before speaking up "Yeah, leave red alone, she was just trying to help"

I look at them with an empty but saddened expression 'Mad? Am I angry, I...I'm.....sorry April, I just..... I need to get home I don't belong here' I ignored what they were saying, I walked out the shead and started my trek back to the barn, but before I can make it far April grabs my arm 'No just let go, I need to get back' "Wait so you're like me?" I gentle yanked my arm out of her grasp and continue walking till she says something that makes me freez "I'm not fully human!" I stop and look at her, her sent I only sense human in her what is she- "I'm half kraang, we're you also an experiment of the kraang?"

Confused I looked at her 'What? Does this mean that this strange world also has demon? It can't be....' I look at her pleaded eyes debating wether to speak or stay silent' "What... Is a k-kraang?" I softly coughed my throat hurts from all this talking with April "you don't know do you?-" Mikey happy butted in "Oh let me tell them! Their these little pink brain things and the live inside of these robots-" 'Robots? Brains live on the outside... I've heard it all now' I deadpan

"Hello were you even listening?" I mentally roll my eyes and nodded a small smile made its way on my face before disappearing "yes, these kraang you speak of are small annoying pests" April happy smiles and follows me, as I start to walk again, while Mikey excitedly rambles about what we can do together. April, trying to make me talk again as I watch the turtles taking while Donatello holds a pile of...... leaves "Hey red why are you talking with them?" April looks at the other human "Well Casey she is not fully human and she didn't know what Kraang was, so I wanted to ask her how she made the creep freeze" 'so the smelly one is named Casey'

Donnie sighs and looks at April "I don't think their going to be very corporative April" I look at her saddened face, a small pang of guilt runs through my blood as I go to speak but was interrupted by the feeling of my skin boiling, a shriek leaves my lips as I noticed the sun rising. I dash to the barn, ignoring the worried calls and faces of Mikey and April

It hurts

Make it stop

Mom, Dad

My friends,

'It burns, like hundreds of fire ants biting the flesh of my arms' I lift my left arm that was blocking the sun with my kimono, the soft gray colors now burnt. My arm aches as the cook skin starts to slowly heal small flakes fall to the ground and disintegrate before they can reach the floor. I sit in the comforting darkness in the corner of the barn the sound of ruining footsteps fills my ears.

Mikey rushed inside and panicked when he saw the burnt flesh "Oh dude that's bad! D-does it hurt, I mean of course it does what am I saying, stay right here Y/n I'll be right back" I go to say something but he left yelling for Donatello.

I lay in my cot, the drowsiness of healing taking over most of my senses as my eyes began to close.

"Y/n? Where are you?" The Sweet sound of laughter Echoes through the empty house. "I'm going to find you!" The small half Damon was greeted by the sight of her mother popping out of the doorway. "I found you my little cherry blossom" she laughed as her mother picked her up "お母さん? Why can't we go outside and play in the Sun it looks so warm!" The small child tried to squirm out of her mother's hold "No! I'm sorry y/n we can't we would burn"

"But お母さん why would the sun burn us-? お母さん? Where did you go?" She blinked only greeted with the quiet emptiness of her once laughter filled home. The small half demon's eyes began to fill with tears as she called out, "お母さん! お母さん! I'm sorry please come back I promise to never go in the sun!" Tripping over and falling to her knees she looked outside the door way to see her mother's robe burning in the sun. "お母さん?"

Startled at the feeling of something cold being placed on my arm I looked to the right. Leonardo gently placed ice on the neatly bandaged wound. Noticing my stare he spoke up "So other than going by Y/n the monster what really are you?" He stares at my dull eyes and for a moment I almost cracked "I told you, my kind are called monsters-" His once kind eyes hardened "No, because if you are a monster what does that make me and my brothers? Beasts? Or even worse titles than that? Tell me, Y/n, who are you?"

For a moment my mind went blank 'They will be frightened, and scream like the others' "I-I'm..." Unsure, I paused "I'm a half demon" and for a moment the silence felt uncomfortable instead of welcoming

~Extra!~
Tanjiro Kamado- "Y/n where have you gone? Me and nezuko are worried! Please come back to us!"

Mitsuri Kanroji- "Y/n-san I miss you're pretty eyes! I'll try my best to find you so we can eat together with Iguro!"

Obanai Iguro- "You dumb demon come back to us, you're making Mitsuri worry for you"

Zenitsu Agatsuma- "Y/n-chan~ where did you go? I miss you playing with Nezuko-chan!"

Inosuke Hashibira- "where did you go damnit! I just learned a new fighting technique"

Sanemi Shinazugawa- "I wanted to be the one to kill you, you bastard! And now you've gone and left"

Giyu Tomioka- "Although you barely speak it has become silent"

Shinobu Kocho- "Ara ara~ where did you go y/n-san? You've helped me understand demons and I can't let my number one patient disappear~"

Tengen Uzui- "Y/n don't you know its not very flashy of you to disappear?"

(P.s did this sound yandere? If it does I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to sound that way! 😅)