Chapter 1

"George was walking home from school as he saw a brown haired boy in the distence. The boy was listening to music as George came closer to him.

"Hello" George sayed

"Hey,do I know you" Sayed the brown haired boy whit a sweet smile.

"Uh not but I'm Georeg Washington but you can call me just Geoge" George sayed as he smilled at the boy.

"Okay. I'm Harry Styles but you can call me just Harry" Sayed Harry as he blushed at George's black cat ears.

They both went to the skate part. On they're way there George acedently called Harry "Senpai". George apolygyesed but Harry blushed and got buterflys in his stomach.

                 *Time skip*    

2 weeks later Harry called George to come to diner at his place. George agreed and blushed. When he got there Harry was waiting for him whit steak and wine. George started to twirk in his black 2020 alt skirt. Harry was dressed in a small crop top and short shorts. They started to eat. After Harry finished his steak he looked at George and smiled at how cute he looked whit his black eye liner. Herry took George home and wrote him a song called "Beautifull 2020 boy". When George heared the song he got buterflys and blushed. Harry looked at him and tuck a peace of hair behained his ear. They both blushed. Harry wanted to kiss George but he was sceared and diden't. They sayed goodbye and Harry went home. George thought of Harry all night and bearly sleept. Harry dreamed of makeing out whit George all night until the sun rised.