Chapter 4

*Time skip*

Obama is devorsed and now whit a bird. The birds name is Olga.

"Hello my sexy smexy wify" Obama sayed as he blushed.

"*Happy bird noise*" the bird sayed.

Obama took the bird on a date to the musium. On theyr way there they meet Adrien Agreest. He was whit Merinet Du Pancheng.

"Hello Obama" sayed Merinet.

"Howdy" sayed Obama.

"Where is Taylor?" Asked Aidrien.

"Oh uh we got divorsed not so long ago ha" sayed Obama whit sadness in his eyes. "But I got a new wify,Olga" Obama sayed as he blushed and kissed Olga.

"Oh sorry for your loss" sayed Merinet.

They went to get food and after that they went home. George Washington and Harry Styles went on a date. They went to the beach. George was wearing a pink skarkly swimsoot and Harry was naked. At the beach they saw a peorson commiting canablism. They called the cops and turns out that peorson was Taylor Swift. And the peorson she was eating was Obama. Taylor went to jail.

                      *time skip*

At Obama's funeral Harry and Olga cryed. Eveey one was sad exept Taylor. She was laughing at how choped up Obama looked. At the elections Olga was elected as the mew presedent. People were confuesed. Olga was a bird. She made a law that if you shoot a bird you get 30 decades in jail. That means that Ronald McDonaled got 60 decades in jail. He shot 2 birds.