Chapter 2

*Time skip*

The next they they saw Obama and Teylor Swift and went to greet them.

"Hello you two" sayed George and Harry Styles as they blushed and looked at each others eyes.

"Oh hello" sayed Teylor and Obama.

"So what are you two doing here" asked George.

"Oh it's our 1 week enevirsiry so we came her to celibrate" sayed Obama.

Teylor looked at Obama before she went to the bathroom. George amd Harry ordered theyr food. Obama ordered a glass of water as he waited for Taylor to come back. In Obama's eyes Theylor is the most beautifull gilr in the world. When she came back Obama ordered theyr food and all 4 of them ate. After diner Obama took Tayler home and George and Harry went to get ice cream. George's ice cream feel on his pants and Harry liked it off. He made.moaning noises as he licked the ice cream. George injoyed it. People looked at them weirdly and took pictures.

               *Time skip*

The next day George woke up in Harrys 's room. Harry wasen't in his room so George went to look for him. He found Harry in the kitchen makeing pancakes. George blushed as Harry fliped a pancake. Harry thought about how pretty George looked that nighted and wished he have kissed him. George was wishing he could hold Harry ageinst the wall and suck his neck as he screamed in pain. Taylor nocked on the door. They both tuck the door nob at the same time and blush. They staered at each others eyes. Taylor opend the door. She was holding cake from yesterday. She put the cake on the table and left. They ate the cake and washed the dirty plate. Harry held George's face as he leened in to kiss him. George closed his eyes as he started to kiss Harry. They blushed and then George pulled Harry closer to the wall and started sucking on his neck,just like he imagened.