Chapter 10

*Time skip*
George's dog ran away. While he was looking for it he saw the red sour oatch kid. He was speachless. He fell in love whit her. He saw that she was holding his dog.

"Hey uh thats my dog. She ran away esrlyer."

"Oh okay! Here have her." Sayed red.

"Thank you." George sayed.

"No problem!" Red sayed. She was also starting to get feelings for George. She was shoked at how nice George was.

"Wanna go get ice cream? It's okay if you don't wanna we did just meet-"

"Oh no I'd live too!" Sayed red.

"Okay!" George sayed. He was tearing up couse this reminded him of how he got ice cream whit Harry. He tryed not to think of it but it was hard. They got ice cream amd sat on a bench to eat it. George started to get worryed couse he sold his house and the house he sleot in was Harrys. Red saw that George was worryed and asked him what's wrong.

"Oh nothing it's just that I don't have a place to sleep at tonight. So yea" George sayed.

"Oh I'm so sorry to hear that but if you want to you can stay at my place. I don't mind!" Red sayed. She felt bad for George.

"Thank you so so so much! This really means a lot!" George sayed as he looked at red.

"Yea of course!! Anytime,thats what friends are for right?"

"Yea."