chapter 8

*time skip*
The red sour oatch kid and the yellow one are geting marryed. Tje reds perents don't aprove but red got marryed anyways.

"Hello my pookie boo whit m&ms and a cherry on top." Sayed yellow.

"Hello my hubby wubby." Sayed red as they blushed.

"Red,do you take Yellow to be your husband for the rest of eternety?" Sayed the pope.

"Yes,yes I do!" Sayed red.

"Yellow do you take red to be your wife for the rest of eternety?" Asked yet agein the pope.

"No,no I don't." Yellow sayed whit out hesetation.

"But I thought you love me-?" Red sayed as she started ti tesr up. She thought yellow loved her.

"I founed another peorson.." Yellow sayed.

"Who is it?" Red asked qonfuesed.

"Its Taylor Swift..." Yellow sayed.

"Oh." Red was sad. She thought yellow loved her. She did,really she did. But turns out he was cheating. She diden't expect this. She started crying amd left.

Yellow laughed and called Taylor over. She was in a dress. Looked like she was about to get marryed. The pope asked the questions and yellow and Taylor got marryed. So thats your lesson kids. Never fall in love whit the same peorson twice. Couse the next time your falling in love whit the memories,not the peorson...