𝕭𝖊𝖆st 𝖔𝖋 the w𝖔oᦔᦓ☆

【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】

ೃ⁀➷

ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ

"ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ!" ʜᴇ ᴍᴜᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀꜱ ʜᴇ ᴘᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴅᴜᴍʙꜰᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ. "ᴡᴇʟʟ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀʟʏ ɴᴏᴛ!" ꜱʜᴇ ɢʀɪᴍᴀᴄᴇᴅ, ꜱᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟ ᴍᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴀɪʟ ᴛᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱʜᴏᴄᴋ. ʜɪꜱ ᴇʏᴇꜱ? ʜᴇ..ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏɴᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴡꜱ ʀᴀɪꜱᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴀɢᴀᴘᴇ, ʜᴇ ɴᴏᴅᴅᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ. "ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ." ʜᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ.

【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】
ೃ⁀➷

【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】ೃ⁀➷

{.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.}

Scrutinising the man that stood above, her eyes lowered to his hands and focused on what seemed to be a surgical knife, She raised her brows, catching his attention, and he pulled the blade closer to his face also to examine it.

✬

"This thing?" he asked, a chaotic grin appearing on his face, "I've used it to get my food." He nodded, clearly musing about the stained blood on it, though his brows furrowed when he didn't get a reaction out of it. "You aren't afraid?" he frowned, almost disgruntled with her. To this, Nina gave a taunting chuckle, looking him up and down with pure judgment.

She placed her hands on the floor and got grounded on her feet, now standing in front of him. "I've seen way worse. The only thing that disturbs me is the bodies left about; it truly smells like hell." she grunted, her nose wrinkling yet again at the smell. She cringed, causing him to peer around, seemingly agreeing. He nodded slowly, staring directly at a body discarded in the corner that was extremely skinny, probably starved to death, almost like she had, yet she still felt weak; being unconscious gave her a bit of energy to keep going, especially when she was left alone with such a man.