chapter 7 unreconciled heroin

"Okay, thank you master." After finishing speaking, Xiaoyan flew directly into the lake.

  Taking out the bucket and ladle, Shen Xuyao squatted by the lake to fetch a bucket of water, and drank a ladle himself. The spiritual water is sweet and delicious, and the spiritual energy in the water is also very strong. One sip can make people feel refreshed all over the body. It was warm from top to bottom.

  "It really is a good thing!" Shen Xuyao looked at the spiritual water in the lake, and he planned to drink the spiritual water every day in the future to improve his strength and change his physique.

  Putting a bucket of water into the interspatial ring, Shen Xuyao went to Lingshan to check again. All the elixirs planted on Lingshan were third-level elixirs, and these elixirs were all planted by the original owner Jiang Linger. Shen Xuyao now only has the strength of the early stage of the first level, so he can't use these elixir for the time being.

  After staying in the ring space for an hour, Shen Xuyao returned to the room with Fengyinglang and Xiaoyan. Taking out a rope, Shen Xuyao hung the ring around his neck instead of wearing it on his finger, for fear of being discovered by others.

  Chapter 7

  Tianhua City, Jiang Family.

  Shen Xuyao's disappearance did not cause much trouble in the Jiang family, because in the eyes of the Jiang family, Shen Xuyao was just a piece of trash who should fend for himself, not to mention other people, even the pro-grandfather of City Lord Jiang didn't care about Shen Xuyao , Shen Xuyao's status in the Jiang family can be imagined!

  Others didn't care, but the hostess and the hostess' father were dumbfounded. In order to find Shen Xuyao, the hostess and his father took their people and searched outside for a whole month, but they found nothing. And back, back home.

  Sitting on the chair, the father and daughter glanced at each other, with very ugly expressions on their faces.

  Looking at his daughter, Father Jiang's face was gloomy. "What did you do? Didn't you say you would send someone to watch him?"

  After being scolded by her father, the heroine's expression became even uglier. "I didn't expect him to escape!"

  "Jiang Yuan, this little bastard, dares to run away. If I catch him, I will definitely smash him into pieces." At this point, Jiang's father's expression was abnormally distorted, and he smashed the table with a slap.

  "Father calm down, this is due to my daughter's negligence. My daughter must find a way to get him back."

  Hearing this, Father Jiang snorted coldly. "What can you do? Didn't you say before that he wanted to go to Qingshi Mountain to practice? We searched all over Qingshi Mountain, but we couldn't find anyone?"

  Facing her father's questioning, the heroine's expression changed. Although she didn't want to admit it, she had to admit it. Jiang Yuan should have been on guard against her early in the morning, so what he said to her was also false, and he never went to Qingshi Mountain at all.

  "Daughter can take someone with her and look for it elsewhere. My daughter went to Jiang Yuan's room, and Jiang Yuan took off his clothes and socks on the bed. It can be seen that he took the invisibility potion and escaped from Jiang's house. Afterwards, I found bloodstains in the city, and found the barren hills in the north of the city. I thought he would go to the Qingshi Mountain that he was thinking about, but now that I think about it, he may have been deceiving me. Since he didn’t go to Qingshi Mountain, then we can take Looking at his portrait, starting from the barren hills in the north of the city, go to the east, west and north to find him. As long as it is where he has been, there will always be some clues left." After thinking about it, the heroine said .

  Looking at the serious-looking daughter who spoke, Jiang's father waved his hand. "Okay, I've been looking for it for a month, don't worry about it. Next month is your wedding date."

  Hearing this, the heroine's eyes turned red. "Father, the matter of my aunt's inheritance is more important than my wedding. If we don't find Jiang Yuan as soon as possible, then the things left by my aunt may be squandered by him!"

  Thinking of the spiritual water that my aunt gave me to drink before, thinking of the mysterious ring, thinking of the inheritance of my aunt's pharmacists, thinking of my aunt's almost grown-up Wind Shadow Wolf, how could the heroine be reconciled, so many good things fell into the river... What about the hands of that trash? No, she is not reconciled, she is not reconciled, those should be hers, they should be hers!

  He stared at his daughter. Father Jiang frowned. "Go and prepare for the marriage, I will send my confidants to look for Jiang Yuan with Jiang Yuan's portrait."

  Hearing this, the heroine frowned. "Father, can't the wedding be postponed?"

  Seeing his daughter who obviously didn't intend to give up, Jiang's father was furious. "You're in a daze, can you postpone the Xuanyuan family's marriage? Do you want your grandfather to marry your other cousins?"

  Feeling the chaotic strings of aura from her father, the heroine suddenly felt a lot of pressure, and cold sweat broke out on her forehead. "It's my daughter who didn't think carefully, please father calm down."

  Hearing this, Jiang's father's face looked better. The aura that had gone berserk on his body was also restrained again.

  "Don't worry, I won't let that bastard Jiang Yuan go. I'll send someone to look for it first. When I find it, the thing will naturally belong to you. Didn't father promise you?"

  Looking at the father whose face softened a lot, the hostess nodded. "Yes, daughters listen to their fathers."

  "Well, we must focus on the overall situation. The Xuanyuan family is a big family, and Xuanyuan Zhan is the junior with the best qualifications in the Xuanyuan family. After you marry, you must have a good relationship with your husband and in-laws. There is such a powerful husband Family is also very good for you. Also, you are the most talented and smartest child among all father's children, and father hopes that you can go further in your cultivation." This statement from the Xuanyuan family Father Jiang is very optimistic about the marriage. Therefore, he does not want any surprises.

  "Thank you father for teaching me, my daughter understands." Lowering her head, the hostess immediately agreed.