chapter 32 I'm more short-sighted

Chapter 32

  Back home, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin sat and talked together.

  "They are your cousin and cousin, right?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin glanced at the man beside him. He nodded dullly, admitting it.

  Seeing Murong Jin's ugly face, Shen Xuyao frowned deeply. "You hate them, don't you?"

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's question, Murong Jin was startled, lowered his head, and did not answer. He thought to himself: If I tell Xu Yao that I hate those five people, will Xu Yao think that I have a lot of things to do and that I have no tolerance for others? Sister hates it.

  Ever since his parents died, Murong Jin has never cared about what other people think of him. Anyway, he is the poison master that everyone shouts about and beats. So what if others hate him, disgust him, say bad things about him behind his back, and ridicule him in person? ? He will not lose a piece of meat, and his mouth grows on other people, so he can say whatever he likes.

  Yes, he didn't care about anything before, he didn't care about strange eyes, he didn't care about others' evaluation of him. But now, he cares a lot, he cares about how he looks in Xu Yao's mind, he doesn't want to be hated and rejected by the people around him.

  Looking at Murong Jin who lowered his head and said nothing, Shen Xuyao nodded. I thought: Is this considered acquiescence? According to the original work, the villain's living environment was very bad from childhood to adulthood. Needless to say, those five people should have bullied Murong Jin a lot!

  "If I go a little later, are you going to kill those five people?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin raised his head slowly, and glanced at Shen Xuyao cautiously, seeing the man's serious face, he looked away awkwardly. Yes, that's what he thought, he just wanted to kill those five bastards. However, when faced with the man's questioning, at this moment, he didn't have the courage to admit it. He was afraid, afraid that Xu Yao would say that he was cruel and vicious. Said he hated him, said he regretted saving him. Say the words to let him go.

  At this moment, Murong Jin was terrified, he was so terrified that Xu Yao would drive him away. He has never been afraid since he was a child, and he was never afraid when his parents died and he was alone. He wasn't afraid when grandpa was going to marry him to a bad old man, but now, he's afraid. He was afraid of losing the person in front of him.

  Before waiting for the other party's answer, Shen Xuyao kept staring at the person beside him, and saw that Murong Jin's eyes were red, and his face was obviously ugly. Shen Xuyao was taken aback for a moment. "What's the matter, why is your face so ugly, are you injured?"

  "No, no!" Lowering his head, Murong Jin shook his head.

  "Brother Xuyao, don't be angry with the master. Those five people are big villains. They have bullied the master since they were young. They all deserve to die. Don't be angry, don't be angry, okay?"

  Seeing Xiaolan flying in front of him with an aggrieved face, Shen Xuyao immediately stretched out his hand to support her. "How could it be? When did elder brother Xu Yao get angry with Xiaolan, and when did he get angry with your master?"

  "Brother Xuyao, you don't know, those five people are very, very bad, especially that Murong Ding, Murong Ding is the most shameless. When we were at Murong's house, he molested my master. In the end, my master told the city master, Murong Ding bit back, saying that my master seduced him, and he was the one who was the most shameless. And that Murong Xiaodie, she is a well-known waste from the Murong family, she has poor qualifications and always looks down on others. Seeing that my master is more qualified than her Well, she told people everywhere that my master relied on the cultivation resources obtained by hooking up with men. What else did she say that the city lord was blind to train a poison refiner? They are all poisoned to death, and they smear my master everywhere, after all, are you jealous that my master has better cultivation qualifications than her?" Thinking of what these two people did, Xiao Lanhua gritted her teeth with hatred.