Chapter 121 Staying Overnight in Zhaojiatun

  Seeing Xiaolan flying into Murong Jin's sea of consciousness, Xiaoyan looked depressed. "Hey, you little loser, who asked you to go back? Come out."

  "If you don't come out, you just won't come out. If you want to rob my house, there's no way." Xiaolan poked her head out and made a face at Xiaoyan.

  "I……"

  Looking at Xiaolan who quickly retracted her head and said nothing, Xiaoyan was very depressed. Before it could escape, it was caught in the palm of Shen Xuyao's hand. "You owe it to yourself, don't you? Who asked you to go to Murong's place?"

  "What are you afraid of? I'm the Lingyan Stone. Anyone's sea of knowledge can go there. Besides, he and you are partners. It's easy for me to help him broaden his sea of knowledge. You don't need to thank me."

Who wants to thank you?" As he said that, Shen Xuyao increased his strength.

  "Ah, it hurts, it hurts, let go, let go! I am your soul pet, you want to kill me?"

  "Who are you, you?" Shen Xuyao asked in a cold voice, his face was ashen.

  "No, no, no, I am your son and you are my father, okay? Let it go, let it go?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao rolled his eyes. "I can't give birth to a rebellious son like you."

  "Tch, you can't give birth either! Your son will only come out of Murong Jin's belly in the future." At this point, Xiao Yan curled his lips in disdain.

  "You're still talking nonsense with me!" Staring at the other party, Shen Xuyao still had a dark face.

  "No, this is the truth. Murong Jin didn't give birth to you, could it be another woman He Shuang gave birth to you? Didn't you say that you will be a couple for the rest of your life?"

  "Stop changing the subject. Listen to me. You are not allowed to go to Murong's sea of consciousness again. If you dare to go to Murong's sea of consciousness again, I will remove your arms and legs. Do you hear that?"

  Xiaoyan shrank when he heard the resident's threat. "Ah, I understand. Xiao Pohua's place is so small, and he said it as if no one would want to go there. If you hadn't been mean to me, what would I be like?"

  "Go back." Letting go, Shen Xuyao signaled the other party to go back.

  "Oh!" With a muffled response, Xiaoyan returned to Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness.

  Turning his head, Shen Xuyao looked at Murong Jin beside him. "Murong, how do you feel, are you okay?"

  Hearing his lover's question, Murong Jin smiled and shook his head. "It's okay, but I feel like Xiaoyan has really expanded my consciousness. Xiaolan also said that the house is bigger."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao was not surprised. "Yes, he does have this ability. He also broadened the sea of consciousness for me before. However, it felt very uncomfortable." After Xiaoyan had just contracted with Shen Xuyao, Xiaoyan also broadened the sea of consciousness for Shen Xuyao. In that month, but Shen Xuyao was tormented enough, but fortunately, he had the potion left by the original owner's mother on his body, so he survived.

  "The sea of consciousness has widened, not only is it more conducive to the growth of soul pets, but the master's soul power can also be greatly improved, and the speed of cultivation can also be faster. This is a good thing. You shouldn't blame it."

  Seeing his daughter-in-law's complaining face, Shen Xuyao snorted softly. "That bastard, I didn't clean it up properly, it was almost crawling on my head."