3.

In Porchay's room

Porchay finally convinced his brother and breathed a sigh of relief. He felt that the burden on his shoulders was much lighter as a result of the previous conversation. Although he didn't open up to Porsche about what happened between him and Kim. Because he doesn't want Porsche to break Kim's pretty face. He sighed.

Lying in bed, he looked at the guitar on the corner of his window.

The guitar that Kim gave him when he first came to his house

The guitar that Kim gave him when he first came to his house. He Needs To Get Rid Of It. He needs to get rid of all the memories Kim gave him and his  feelings. Although he does not know if it is possible at all. Kim is the first love of his life. And this Kim has unknowingly had a profound effect on his life.

He knows that Kim's old room is on the same floor next to his room. He slowly got up from the bed, went to the guitar, hugged it and started shedding tears. He began to say between tears -

why kim Why can't you love me? I trusted you a lot, why did you end it all?

*knock *knock

Khun chay everyone is waiting for you at the dinner table. Khun Porsche asked to take you along.

chay said quickly wiping away the tears

I will come in five minutes. you go .

ok khun chay

Chay went to the bathroom, freshened up and left the room with the guitar in hand. He hesitated for a few moments before arriving at the door.
Then he opened the door and went inside to Kim's bedroom. He looked around and saw many photos of Kim and some expensive guitar collection.

Eventually he will move on from everything. Placing the guitar in his gently trembling hands along with the other guitars, he hurried out of the room and headed for the dinner table.

At the dinner table -

Going to the dinner table, he saw everyone talking to each other. Khun korn, kinn, porsche, thankhun are all sitting in their chairs but he didn't see kim maybe he won't come to attend the family dinner like every time. Maybe he's trying to ignore him and move on. He did not understand why some other chairs were empty.

Oh Chay, come sit here, we've been waiting for you.

He smiled lightly and sat down in the Porsche's left seat.

Oh baby chay finally you have come i am very hungry let's all start dinner.

Kinn said

Khun we are waiting for vegas and pete.

Khun sat with a puffed face.

We're here, Vegas said

Khun glared at Vegas. Vegas smiled.

Pete my baby you come sit with me no need to sit with that bastard.

Pete sat in the chair next to Khun. macau and chay sat side by side on the chairs. Vegas sat opposite Kinn. They all started talking about business. Porchay and Macau on the other hand started to feel bored in their seats. Finally dinner was served.