January 22nd, 2865

**Warning: Swearing**

Sometimes I wonder if my mom is braindead. Instead of getting the new cute D.I.Y craft set, I get this stupid diary with a lock. Like who in the world needs a diary with a lock? 'Cause that's just stupid. My name is Willow Aspheci, daughter of the mayor of Artes, Alstro. I have long blond hair, white skin, blue eyes, and I am 13 years old, with a twin sister named Luna Aspheci, a younger brother named Talynn, and a baby brother named Belan. I know those kinda sound like girl names, but trust me, their not. But anyway, today Mother told me and my siblings that we would be taking a trip to the amusement park named Funsy. I don't know why it's named Funsy, but oh well. I don't know when we're going, but it sure sounds boring alright. I read about this park, and I say that its for toddlers. This sucks. I want to stay home and play Moonshine, a game where you have to figure out which moon will be the brightest. It sounds boring, but trust me it's actually really fun. Tests my knowledge, you know? But anyway, during school this morning, I was daydreaming about kissing my crush, Jax Ravande. He is super cute and is so my type. He has black shaggy hair, tan skin, dreamy brown eyes, and he's popular! He plays for the school Alcapel team, which is an activity where you have to heal as many animals as you can. Sadly, Jax has a girlfriend named Bella Donsendo, a super rich and beautiful girl. She has long curly brown hair, yellow eyes, and white skin. Every boy in school wants to date Bella. While nobody wants to date me, or my sister. Sometimes I feel super lonely and wish people would come and date me, but that won't happen even in a million years. Sure sure, I think your trying to take pity on me and say, "Oh, I know you'll get a boyfriend someday." Really? I'll get one. Oh how exciting, NOT. People don't wanna date me! Even though I'm super rich and also very pretty. On the inside, I'm a disgusting monster. I have something we call anger issues, where I get mad easily. My family are the only ones who can deal with my anger. Nevertheless, people can't handle it. But girls for some reason can. I have probably beaten up several boys who have tried to touch or even kiss a girl, and those girls have considered me a hero to them. OW!! FUCKING PAGE! I GOT A FUCKING PAPER CUT! This actually a stupid diary. Anyways, hold on diary. Let me get a bandage real quick.

—After getting a bandage—

Omg, I actually now think that my mom is very stupid. You know, in school, I caught Jax staring into my soul. When I caught him, I could've swore I saw him turn a light pink. But then Bella shot me a dirty look and continued talking to Jax about whatever she was talking about before. Later that day, I got a call from Bella.

Me: Hello, Aspheci residence you got Willow!

Bella: Listen loser, I know you have a crush on my boyfriend, and I want that to stop. He will never date a loser like you.

I rolled my eyes.

Me: Oh really, Bella? Are you sure you aren't talking about yourself? Because last time I heard, Jax doesn't like mean girls with designer clothes on and sparkly nail polish. So basically, you aren't his type. You're just a suck-up no-life who has a rich daddy who spoils his daughter every day. 

I heard crying on the other end of the phone, so then I knew my job was done. 

Me: Suck it up, no life. You need to accept the truth sometimes.

With that, I hung up the phone and jumped up and down happily. I had finally reached my goal of making Bella cry. Mascara was probably streaming down her face as we speak. And that makes me so happy. Suddenly, the phone rang again. I groaned and picked it up.

MeAspheci residence, you got Willow!

Unknown person: Willow Aspheci? Oh thank goodness! I was gonna thank you for making my daughter cry!

Me: Um, is this Tristan Donsendo? And why are you thanking me for making your daughter cry? You should be mad at me!

Tristan: Oh what a good memory you have! But anyway, you don't know how long I wanted to make my daughter cry. She is super spoiled, but I have to pretend I don't care! I'm going bankrupt even though I own one of the largest companies on Alstro!

Tristan: Oh gotta run! My daughter is coming! But thanks again!

With that, he hung up and left me there standing. Why the fuck would he thank me for making his daughter cry? But he's right, she is a spoiled brat. But anyways, it's already 6:00 p.m! I've been writing in this stupid diary for almost 3 hours! Ok, but maybe I really do need to write in this thing. It's made me feel better already with my anger issues. Wow, never thought that would happen. But anyways, I was thinking of a way to calm down my anger issues. Just then, my mom called up to my room that dinners ready. I yelled back "okay" and then continued to think of a way to calm it down. Just then, Mother called me down for dinner. I yelled "5 more minutes!" and then went back to thinking. After like a minute or so, my mom called me down AGAIN. But this time she said to dress nice because Jax's family was coming over for dinner. This got my attention. I quickly dressed in something called a black crop-top with white baggy pants, brushed my hair and tied it up, washed my face, and then ran down the stairs just in time to hear the doorbell ring. My bedroom is all the way up in the house, so then I get peace and quiet, while my siblings get noise. I ran to the door and opened it and saw Jax. He turned a bit pink and then shyly waved to me. His little sisters, Jemma and Ray came running into the house to find Luna. How do I know that? Well, nobody wants to hang out with the anger-issues girl. Luna is the opposite of me. She's nice and calm, while me on the other hand, is rude and angry. That makes me feel left out of the family, because I normally don't get invited to dinner, I always say swear words, I hate lovey-dovey things, and I'm not kind. But one day, it could be tomorrow or next week, but I know my sister and family will find my diary. So, better get to hiding this thing. Goodbye, diary. Let's see what I get to rant about tomorrow.

—Author's Note—

Hello there, dear reader! This is my first ever book I wrote, so please don't mind the spelling, and grammar mistakes. Also, thank you so much for reading this book. It means so much to me. Even if I only get 1 reader, I'm okay with it! But my goal is to get to 50 readers, or 100! So, leave a vote and comment, because I would love to hear your opinion! Also, comment if there's anything wrong with my story. I'll try to make it better if it's bad right now, and i'll try to update every week or so. Thanks again!

-Random20sGirl