January 25, 2865

Hi there, reader! Incase you haven't read last chapters note, this part will be a POV part, with Willow, Angel, and Dominic's POVS. You might see Luna's POVS as well as Jax's, so yeah. But other than that, lets start the story. 

Warning: Swearing

-Willows POV- 

I woke up at 6:00 a.m, and then trudged over to my bathroom. I just remembered that I had my guardians bracelets on, so I said "Guardians assemble!" and then a black smoke and golden glitter surrounded me and then I saw my 2 guardians facing me. "You guys can explore the house for a while but don't you dare leave the house or come into my bathroom, okay?" I ordered. They both nodded their heads and ventured out of my room into the house. After they went, I went over to my closet and got some clothes for me. A simple black-and-white long-sleeve shirt with some baggy black pants. After that, I went into my bathroom and locked the door while undressing. Of course, I was gonna take a shower. I turned on the hot water and hopped into the shower. After like 30 minutes, I hopped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my body and hair. After I dried up I put lotion on and then my clothes. After that, I dried up my hair and brushed it. I knew my hair would get thick after it dried, so I tied my hair and exited my bathroom. I packed my lunch and put it in my bag, while Angel and Dominic watching me. I put on my coat and shoes, then walked out of the house. After I closed the door I said, "Guardians, disassemble!" When the black smoke and golden glitter disappeared, I put on the bracelets and then continued my journey to the cafe I was gonna get my food from. When I walked in, I was greeted by Jax.

Me: Oh hi, Jax.

Jax: Hi, Willow.

Me: Sorry about last night. I forgot we had the sleepover.

Jax: No really, it's okay. Also, did you hear Bella got killed?

Me: Really? I didn't know! Do you miss her?

I had to put on my best acting skills.

Jax: Not really a lot, but I would say I kinda do...

Me: Oh...I'm really sorry Jax.

Jax: It's not your fault Willow.

I tried to lighten the mood by asking him to eat with me. 

Jax: Sure, I guess. I skipped breakfast just to come here and get breakfast.

I laughed at this.

Me: Well then, let's eat!

-Jax's POV-

Her laugh is so fucking cute. I love making her laugh. I might be a bit sad about Bella's death, since she was my girlfriend for 2 years. 

Willow: Well then, let's eat!

But who cares? I've got this awesome girl sitting right infront of me as we speak. We go to get a table, me staring at her the entire time. There was some silence, so I tried to break it. Thankfully it worked.

Me: So, Willow, did you get your guardians?

Willow: Oh, yeah, I did! Guardians, assemble!

Black smoke and a golden glitter surrounded Willow until 2 guardians stood right beside our table. One angel one...DEMON?!

Me: Are those..

Willow: The rarest guardians you can get? Yes actually, it is.

I was in shock. No way this girl could've gotten the RAREST guardians ever. 

Willow: The angel's name is just Angel, and the demons is Dominic.

I was still to in shock to speak. I was actually sitting with a girl who had the rarest guardians probably in the world. 

Angel: Is he okay?

Willow: Yeah, he is, just give him some time to...unfreeze.

I only got a demon. That's not really as good as Willow's guardians, but still, I'm not complaining.

Willow: Hey, Jax, can you show me your guardian(s)?

Me: Oh yeah...um...sure! Chaos is calling!

A ring I was wearing transformed into black smoke and then transformed into my guardian. She looked exactly like Dominic, except for the glowing red eyes, and long messy brown hair. As soon as Dominic saw her, he bowed. My guardians name was Demonica, a girl, obviously.

Dominic: Mother...I didn't expect you to be here...

Demonica: Of course I would be here, son. I was on the Guardian list.

Dominic: Yes, of course, Mother.

Dominic straightened up while Willow despawned him and Angel. She checked her watch, and saw that it was 8:30 a.m. She stood up and ran out of the cafe. I got up, payed for the food and drinks then also ran out of the cafe. I took a right, then a left, then went straight then I was at school. I was panting so hard, and I was sure I looked like a tomato. I saw Willow and her guardians standing in the middle on the tarmac, with everyone bowing to her. Demonica bowed down to her, as well as me.

Me: Why do you bow if your Dominic's mother?

Demonica: I was the former queen of h*ll, so my eldest son took my role of the leader when I didn't want the job anymore.

Me: Oh...

Waitta minute, who would quit their job of being a ruler? That's bonkers.

-Willow's POV-

As I spawned my guardians for school, everyone bowed to me and my guardians. I saw Jax and Demonica run onto the tarmac, where they bowed. Dominic looked like he enjoyed the people bowing, but Angel was trying to make people stand up because he didn't want them bowing down to him. I wanted to try something, so I told Dominic and Angel to say stand for their fellow guardians. They both did, and every guardian and person straightened themselves. The school bell rang, and students flooded into the school. As I was walking to my locker with Dominic and Angel, a poster caught my attention, because Dominic pointed it out. I read what it said. This is what it said: 

Guardian(s) Fight!

Everyone that participates will be entered into a contest in the gymnasium for title of 'Most Powerful Person' in all of Artes. From the title, guardians will fight, not until the death, but only to prove who is the most powerful. You will be participating in teams of 3, and the most successful team will be competing against our enemy school, 9 Years of Alstro. Sign up now to be entered in the competition! Go to the gymnasium to sign up now.

Wow. A guardian fight? Bet. I wanna participate, but I wasn't sure if Angel and Dominic wanted to join.

-Angel's POV-

Fighting might not have been my thing, but proving I am powerful would seem cool. I normally wouldn't do this, but I wanted to. I wanted my angel, Willow, to have that title. But I'm not gonna get ahead of myself. We might not proceed to battle the enemy school as it says, but that's okay. At least we had some fun battling. I wanted to join, so I looked at Willow, who looked sceptical to sign up at the gym. I already knew Dominic told her that he wanted to do it, but I didn't. I was pleased that Willow was waiting for me to tell her if I wanted to do it. I told her I did, and she immediately started walking. We reached the gym, and boy was it crowded. Dominic looked like he was gonna cry.

-Dominic's POV-

We we're actually gonna go in a guardian fight! I am super excited to show off my powers, but Willow said not to get ahead of myself. Yeah yeah, I won't. When we reached the gym, it was crowded with people. Willow had to take Angel's hand and mine just to guide us through the people. Once she reached the sign-up desk, Willow signed up her name and then went to class.

-Note-

OMG! TYSM FOR ALMOST 20 READS! This is so huge for me since I have never made a book before! Also, the next chapter will also be a POV one. Thanks again!

-Random20sGirl

,