January 23, 2865 - My Birthday

Hello, random peeps! (Yes, this is what I'll be calling you, and if you don't like it, too bad.) Sorry if the last part was bad, this time I'll try to make it better. Also, thank you for 4-5 readers! It was more than I expected but I'm not complaining! Thank you! And to the story we go...

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hello again, diary. Today is a special day. We get our guardians today. The rarest is 2, and the most common is 1. At school today, we learned which guardians are legendary to most common.

Angel: 50%

Demon: 35%

Fairy: 15%

Angel and Fairy: 10%

Angel and Demon: 0.1%

But of course, in every life there must be someone who always thinks their stuff is better. And that person was Bella Donsendo. Today is known as guardian day, or my sister and my birthday. I haven't got my guardian(s) yet, so I'm hoping it's better than Bella's. Bella has been bragging about it to everyone just because she got an angel and a fairy. Like bro, who brags? That's not cool. My sister got an angel, which I guessed she would. It's 6:00 p.m right now, and my family is hosting a party for my sister. Notice how I didn't say me. That's because I never get a birthday party, presents, or even 1 birthday greeting. My sister, on the other hand, gets a party every year, tons of presents, and lots of birthday greetings. It's like my family just forgot about me. But actually, I don't mind not having a party, because then people expect me to be nice and junk. I am not nice. Jax came over as well, but that didn't make me go down because I would rather be in my room, writing. Just then, I heard a knock on my door. I groan and then say, "Come in." The person opens the door and then closes it. I look up to see... JAX?! What was he doing here!? He should be celebrating my sister downstairs. 

Me: What do you want?

Jax: Well I got bored and asked your mom where you were, and she said you were up here.

Me: Oh really? Since when did my mom care for me?

Jax: Look, I don't know your family business, but I just want advice.

Me: What advice?

Jax: Advice on how to tell a girl I like her.

This got my attention while my heart sunk a bit.

Me: Jax, I'm not the right person to ask, and also, don't you have a girlfriend?

Jax: Just broke up with her. Found out that she was a total bloke. She cheated on me with the school nerd. 

Me: Max Overwell? That's sad. But let me see, maybe buy this girl some roses, and then give them to her and ask her on a date. Like a movie date, or a sleepover.

Jax: Wow! I never knew you were so good at advice!

Me: I just guessed.

Jax: Well anyway, thanks for the advice, and I wanted to ask you...

He pulls out a rose from his sleeve and then gives it to you.

Jax: Willow Aspheci, will you go on a date with me? Maybe a sleepover here at your place?

I just stared at him in shock. Did he just ask me to go on a date/sleepover with him?

Me: Uh... yeah sure I guess. Do you have your stuff?

Jax: Already brought it in case you said yes. I'll go and grab it right now.

Before he left he picked up from hand and kissed the top. He then shot me a smirk when he saw me blushing. "See you soon, lovely." Jax said, while walking out of the room. Just then, another boy came in and sat on my bed. I recognized him as my best friend, Damion. He had golden curly locks, white skin, and pink eyes. He was my height, which is 5'10. I'm pretty tall for my age, unless this is a normal height for girls at 14. 

 Me: Oh, sup man!

Damion: Sup, Wills!

We did our handshake every time we meet each other and then continued to talk.

Damion: How you doing?

Me: Great, thank you very much, loser.

Damion: We'll see who's the loser when I beat you in Astron Battles.

Me: Oh your so on!

Astron Battles in a game where you beat space bosses, like the sun, aliens, stars, etc. But first, you have to gear up and then you get to fight the bosses. The easiest one is the sun, and the hardest one is the Galactic boss. And that guy is the last boss. But anyway, Damion, or as I like to call him Mion, brought out the game and inserted in into my X-BOX as people call it. We picked up a controller each and then started the game. Little did I know, brown eyes we're watching our every move through the door. It watched as I yelled at Mion, who was always attacking me for no apparent reason, and how I laughed when Mion died over and over again. I was laughing to hard to even speak.

Me: Mi-*laugh*-on! *Laugh* Stop! *laugh* dying! *laugh*

Mion: Wills, as much as I am trying not to, I am dying!

That made me laugh so loudly that an actual adult came up and asked me to be quiet. After Mion lost the bet of me winning, he had to buy me an Astro-Star drink from the new cafe. It's like this foamy drink with star sprinkles and tastes like a pumpkin spice latte, or so I was told. It also has a bit of magic, which allows me to stay warm in this cold weather. We both ran to my door and opened it, not noticing the person behind it. We downstairs to the door while putting on our coats and shoes while I yelled to my parents: "Going out with Damion! We'll be back by 10!" And note, it was already 7:30, so we had about 3 hours to hang out. Damion had the power of super speed, so I hopped on his back and he ran to the cafe in under 5 minutes. It was also Winter, so we quickly headed inside, where a lot of people were. We managed to get a booth and order our drinks, Damion with a Shooting Star drink(which is also foamy and has a bit of magic inside of it for people with super speed to regain their speed, because people with super speed use up their energy quickly), and mine the Astro-Star drink. 5 minutes later, we got our drinks and thanked the waiter. We also got a bit of food as well, which was pretty good. We left the cafe with our drinks in homemade cups, which automatically teleported back to the place they were made after we finished our drinks. What we didn't know, is that the exact same person followed us everywhere we went, like the frozen lake, the magical forest where the tree's never die, even in Winter, and our treehouse in the cherry blossom tree's that are enchanted to never die as well...

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Author's Note: Hello, random peeps! Thank you for reading this chapter, and thank you for almost 10 readers! It means the world to me that you guys read this book, even thought it might be bad! Please leave a comment, vote, or anything else that you would do, if you like this story. If it's bad, please message me about how it can be better. And again, please don't mind if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes. Thank you again and enjoy the rest of the story!

-Random20sGirl