January 24, 2865

Warning: Swearing, killing, and blood.

Sorry, I haven't been writing diary. It's just that so many things have been happening that I don't know what to write about. Okay, maybe first I should write about my guardians. Yesterday in the Cherry Blossom treehouse, I got my guardians. Damion watched in amazement as I got 2 guardians, and angel and a demon. They were both boys, so it was kind of weird to have 3 boys and 1 girl in the treehouse. I could've sworn something or someone was watching me, and when I turned around nothing was there. My angel guardian had shaggy golden hair, pale skin, golden eyes, a faint yellow aura, a white robe with a golden tie, and white fluffy wings. How do I know his wings are fluffy? Well, he let me touch them. My other guardian, who is a demon, has black messed up hair, black skin, blood-red eyes, a barely visible aura which is blood red, ripped-up clothing, claws for nails, and drooping pointy wings with red spikes on them. Angel guy seemed happy and cheerful, while the demon guy was...emotionless? 

Angel dude: Oh, hello there, my queen! My name is actually just Angel, but call me Ang if you want.

Demon dude: The names Dominic, my queen. Call me Dom if you want.

Me: Well uh, hello there! My name is Willow Aspheci, and I am the daughter of the mayor of this city on Alstro, and—STOP STARING AT ME LIKE THAT DAMION!

Mion: Jeez, chill girl. 

Angel was a bit shook I guess, but Dominic was laughing his ass off. 

Dominic: WE'VE GOT A FEISTY ONE! AND I ALREADY LIKE HER ALREADY!

Angel: Well, she's still beautiful either way. Everyone is even though they have anger issues. 

Me: Anger issues? Well I'll anger issues your ass if you don't shut up.

Dominic was laughing his ass off again.

Me: SHUT UP DOMINIC OR ELSE I'LL SEND YOU WITH MY CREEP OF A FRIEND NAMED DAMION!

That shut him up instantly. They all stayed silent until I calmed down. Damion forgot he had a date with his girlfriend, so he ran out of the treehouse and went to wherever his date was. Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head buried into my neck. I turned my head to see Angel resting his head on my neck. 

Angel: Oh, sorry my queen! I just wanted to rest after...well..being trapped with that lunatic for 1000 years...

Angel lifted his head from my neck and shot a dirty look at Dominic, who defended himself.

Dominic: HEY! It's not my fault our king told us to work together!

Angel: Well it isn't my fault either!

They started to fight, with Angel's arms still wrapped around my waist and Dominic who was trying his best to defend himself. 

Me: Can you guys shut up for once?

They both didn't hear me, but for some reason, they couldn't talk because something had glued their mouths together. They both looked at me and then I realized what I could do. 

Me: So, I can command you guys and it happens?

They both nod their heads.

Me: Well, that's awesome. Dominic, kill somebody for me, will you? And you both can speak.

Both of them gasped for air while Dominic's eyes lit up. 

Dominic: Well, who am I killing?

Me: There is somebody named Bella Donsendo in this town. She is a total bitch, so while you're doing that, Angel, you can stay with me and cuddle me or whatever you want.

I was shocked to hear that come out of my own mouth. Cuddles? That sounded horribly weird. But I couldn't do anything about it because Angel was already begging me to go back to my room and cuddle. Dominic already left to perform his 'task', so I ordered Angel to teleport us back to my room, and he did. After we got there, I changed into my pj's, brushed my teeth, and jumped onto my bed. Angel was just in the corner of my room....watching me. After I got into my bed and was facing the ceiling, I felt somebody get into my bed and wrap their arms around my waist again, and then a head buried into my neck. I lifted my arm and played with Angel's hair for a bit until I heard light snores. Then I knew Angel was asleep. I picked up my diary and picked the lock, still in Angel's arms. I picked up my pen as well, and then started to write more. After a little while, Dominic returned with a grin.

Dominic: My lady, you should send me out to kill more people! 

Me: Okay, I'll remember that, but what happened?

Dominic: So after you told me to go and kill this Bella girl, I teleported to her place, which I didn't even know I could do since I have never been there or here before, but I got teleported to this like huge mansion, and then an alarm blared and then I was surrounded by guards. So, I used my claws on them and then they all dropped dead! They were all laying in a pool of blood, so when a girl came into the lobby of this mansion, she screamed like a maniac! I knew that was Bella when that girl screamed. So, I started to chase her and then caught her in the corner of a room, then slashed her with my claws then she was chopped into 4 pieces and she died!

Me: Well...uh...that's good?

Even I was speechless when Dominic told me that. And I was the one who told Dominic to do the killing! Okay, maybe I shouldn't send Dominic out to kill people anymore, but Bella was annoying as heck! I just had to do it. 

Dominic: Also, my lady, if you want me and Angel to go, just say 'Guardians, disassemble!' and when you want us back, just say 'Guardians, assemble!'

Me: Cool, thanks Dominic. Guardians, disassemble! 

Angel woke up straight away, and then all I could see was black and white circling each other. After the black and white cleared, something landed in my hands. I opened my hands, which were balled into fists, and saw 2 beautiful bracelets. One was golden, and white which was weaved, and the other was black and red, which was also weaved. I put them on my wrists and then made my pillow comfy, then went to sleep.

—Note—

Hi guys! Just to tell you, the next part will be a POV part, because I had a good idea with the POV part. So yeah, expect the next part to be a POV one. Thanks for reading this!

-Random20sGirl