chapter 4

While they were watching the video, han accidentally touched minhos' hand.

Minho looked at jisung but then looked back he looked like he was blushing but then calmed down and looked back at the video

It was night, so they had to sleep, Han asked, "Do you want to sleep with me?" Leeknow looked at him slightly blushing then said,"No!" Han laughed at leeknows' response then said," I was joking. " he laughed as he was walking to the room. As soon as he got in the room, he closed the door, leaving minho alone.

Leeknow heart was beating so fast. He was quite disappointed he said no to jisungs question because he really wanted to sleep with him, but her thought it would make their friend ship weird.

Then, with jisung, he closed the door, his heart beating too. He told himself, "Why did I say that?" Quietly, so Minho wouldn't hear his embarrassment, he then jumped on to his bed and looked at the ceiling dreaming of minho beside him. He then knocked the dirty out thought on his mind and then fell asleep

In the night, minho woked up and went into jisungs room he saw how jisung was sleeping peacefully and smiled at him he was blushing so much. While he was walking to get out of jisungs room, he thought about what would happen if he kissed him. He blushed while thinking of that, then left the room and slept on his bed.

In the morning, Jisung waved at minho and said, "Good morning, Leeknow." Leeknow replied back to jisung and said," Good morning. " Jisung smiled at leeknow and blushed a little. They wondered what they could do on the weekend, Jisung had an idea and said, "Why don't we go to an amusement park?" Leeknow smiled and said," Alright, let's go. " Han smiled back, and then they got ready.