Chapter 6

AT JISUNG'S HOUSE!

Han is sitting on the couch while leeknow is showering. After leeknow is done showering, he calls out han to give him a towel.

"HAN! HAN!" leeknow shouts

Han hears his shouting, so he goes to leeknow and sees what he wants.

"What is it?" Han said

"Bring me a towel, please," Leeknow replied

"Alright," Han said

Han goes to his room and gets leeknow a towel, han comes back with the Towel and gives it to leeknow while covering his eyes.

Leeknow puts his clothes on, while han is sitting on the couch again, Leeknow comes out and sees han sitting on the couch, so he sits next to him.

As he sits down, he tries to put his hand down.. but he feels something, so he looks at what it is, and he realizes that his hand is on jisung's hand.

Han looks at leeknow while leeknow is still looking at their hands together and blushing slightly

"Sorry," Leeknow takes his hand away from hans

"It's fine." Han looks at him while smiling awkwardly.

Leeknow looks at han, but then han looks at leeknow, Leeknow notices they made eye contact, so he quickly looks away while blushing.

5 MINUTES LATER

Leeknow thinks how he really wants to hold hands with jisung again since he thinks jisungs hand is very soft and warm.

Han gets up to go to his room. The leeknow taps hans shoulder, and Han looks back at leeknow.

"Han?"

"Yes..?" Han awnsered

Leeknow can't say it, so he pulls Han to the couch and hugs him in the back. He then touches jisungs hand and puts his hand on jisungs. He holds jisungs hand tightly like he doesn't want him to let go.

Han is shocked by what leeknow did but still smiles. He notices that leeknows' hand is getting closer to him and blushes a little while his hand is getting closer to him.

Leeknow locks hands with jisung and is blushing, Jisung's hand feels so soft and warm, and leeknow doesn't want to let go, then leeknow puts his head on hans shoulder. He feels really happy and safe with han's presence, as he does that he smiles warmly at han, but his heart is beating really fast, he never got this close with Han, hes hugging him while there sitting on the couch like a couple and there locking hands.

Han is also blushing. His heart skips a beat as leeknow smiles at him, Han doesn't do anything because he also likes Leeknow hugging him.

"Leeknow?" Han says

Leeknow looks at han as if he's asking what he wants to say.

"... what did you do this for...?" Han says

Leeknow is shocked and flustered by hans' question.

"I just wanted to hold your hand.."

Han nods, he doesn't mind, but his heart is still beating fast, han wonders if leeknow likes him...

5 MINUTES LATER

leeknow wonders if han would let him cuddle him so he pulls jisung up and takes him to his room. Han is really confused but still follows him. Leeknkw throws han on his bed, Hans heart is beating faster and is blushing.
Leeknow then lays with han, and he pulls Han closer to him and cuddles with him.

Han doesn't know what to do, so he slowly puts his arm around leeknow. Leeknow feels hans arm around him his heart also beats fast. Leeknow puts his arm around hans waist, they Smiled innocently. They don't look at each other because they are flustered and blushing hard.

They continue cuddling each other until morning.