Chapter 5

AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK

They are walking to the amusement park

"What should we ride?" Leeknow said "Lets get go to the Rollercoaster," Han said. Leeknow looked at him in a scared face, Han rushed to the Rollercoaster even though he knew Leeknow was afraid of heights.

They got on the ride. Leeknow was shaking as soon as they sat down. Han saw how he was shaking, so he held leeknows' hand, showing leeknow not to be scared. As soon as Leeknow felt Jisung's hand on his, he stopped shaking, and he blushed a little.

Han looked at leeknow and smiled at him, leeknow saw this and smiled back softly, then looking at Jisung's hand on top of his. He felt relieved now that Han was holding his hand since leeknow thought his hand was very soft and warm.

The Rollercoaster started moving fast. Leeknow got a little scared, Han, of course, saw this and held his hand tighter. They were holding hands as if they were a couple on a ride together. Leeknows heart started beating fast not because of the ride but because Han's hand were getting tighter. Leeknow felt a little happy and blushed, Han felt happy to be on this ride with leeknow since it's been a while since they hung out.

Leeknow saw how Han was enjoying the ride he secretly smiled at him. He felt butterfly in his stomach seeing how cute and happy Han was. The ride ended, and leeknow was so happy when he got off the ride.

"Did you enjoy it?" Han said

"I guess I did," leeknow replied

Leeknow was distracted by Jisung holding his hand. He also noticed Jisung was still holding his hand, he tried not to smile at look at han. Han noticed his hand was still on leeknows, so he slowly pulled away.

"Sorry, i just saw how you were shaking, so i wanted to calm you down," Han said

"It's fine, thank you," Leeknow replied

Han smiled at leeknow, and they walked to find another ride, as they were walking, Han spotted a vendor selling cotton candy. He looked at leeknow smiling happily.

"Look! There is cotton candy!" Han said happily while pointing at the cotton candy

Leeknow looked where Han was pointing, then looked back at han

"Do you want some?" Leeknow said

"Yes, please!" Han said, smiling at him

Leeknow nodded, and they ran to get some cotton candy. Leeknow bought Han some cotton candy.

"Thank you so much, leeknow!" Han said as he took a bite of his cotton

"No problem" leeknow said

They had alot of fun, soon they went home