~12~

Sophie's POV

All of the cast members bowed as we finished our last time of completing The Play, and right after everyone was settled, there was a cast party. No siblings, no pets, and no parents. Once the curtains closed again everyone gave hugs to each other and high fives.

"We did it!" Biana screamed throughout the stage. Everyone cheered, smiling. Everyone either split off in small groups or went to change.

"Hey Soph, do you think I could talk to you for a sec?" Fitz asked. I nodded. We headed farther away from everyone and were not just by ourselves.

"So what did you want to say?" I ask.

"I just want to start off by saying, I'm sorry for kind of distancing myself from you. But I really didn't mean it in any bad way. But, I had to muster up the courage to tell you... I like you. And I want us to be much more than friends." My heart sank. Fitz liked me too? He actually likes me? I felt the same way as him but instead of saying that I stupidly said:

"What?"

"D-Do you not feel the same way?" I stupidly shut my mouth not saying a word and he turned around, running a hand through his hair.

"I knew it. I knew you didn't feel the same way. I'm so stupid to think someone like you would like someone like me," I walked up to him, taking his hand in mine.

"How could you possibly say that? The real question is how someone like you could possibly like someone like me. And I'm sorry for being awkward, I'm not used to this at all."

"So do you like me back, right?" He asked. I nodded, smiling.

"Yes, I do." He smiled, grabbing my other hand.

"Then why were a bit surprised, when I told you how I felt?"

"Because.. it's surprising for you, the most popular guy in the entire school to like a geek like me."

"First off, the only reason why I'm a 'popular' guy is because I have a big house. Do you know how many times people ask to come over to my house? Far too many. And two, you're not a geek, you're just really smart. Besides I'm just like you, in my free time I'm either finishing homework or reading a book. And intelligence isn't a popular quality you can find with anyone. You're intelligence is one of your best traits." I blush smiling.

"So, what does this make us?" I ask quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.

"What do you want to us be? More than friends?" I nodded.

"Yeah, I would like that a lot." He smiled.

"We should probably change out of these clothes," I nodded and hand in hand we left the small room.

I was officially dating Fitz Vacker. The guy I've been crushing on for all of high school.

Fitz and I separated and I went into the dressing room, grabbing my clothes as well. Once I finished I hung the dress on the rack and found Linh.

"Hey Linh!"

"Hey Sophie! So what did you and Fitz do? I saw you guys go in that room," she smirked.

"It turns out Fitz likes me!" I whispered. Linh smiled and jumped up and down.

"Yay!!! I'm so happy for you!"

"Linh, quiet down a bit, everyone heard you. But thank you. And now we're dating," she clapped again and continued squealing.

"This is amazing! You're finally dating the guy you've been crushing on for all of the high school!" I smile at Linhs excitement.

"Yeah, and it turns out you were right. Fitz did like me back but I had just never realized," I say.

"You guys would make the most adorable couple!" She said, hugging me.

"All right, now let's go to that cast party."

~

Hey guys! Sorry for the longer update and for the short chapter... but good thing, I got my main account on my phone! So I can update anywhere! I'm going to the beach for the next couple days but I'll try to find time to write as best I can! Thank you guys for reads, votes, and comments! I'll see you all in the next chapter! Byeeee!