05

BEYONCÉ KNOWLES
HOUSTON TEXAS, JUNE 10th 2021

"I didnt knowssss" I cried into the phone. Everyone was surrounding me and my head was pounding.

"Beyoncé how did you not know?" Megan questioned flicking my forehead.

"Owwwwwww." I cried wiping my tears.

"Your not helping bitch!" Kelly groaned trying to get me out the car. I could barely move my body felt limp.

Apparently the fruit punch I was drinking wasn't fruit punch. It was fucking jungle juice like who does that? Apparently I mixed it up but again who fucking does that?

"Stop yelling at her!" I heard Nicki say through the speaker.

Earlier I ended up panicking and calling her. She helped me calm down enough so I could get to Kelly and go home. That's why I love Nicki.

"I understand but Nicki she's so- ugh." Kelly groaned rubbing her temples.

"Oh shut up bitch!" I screamed lightly kicking her with my foot.

Frank burst out in laughter from the front seat. He and Brent were cracking up at this. Apparently it was hilarious so I slapped him and he started laughing even harder.

"You two Shut up and take her upstairs." Megan demanded pointing between them.

They looked at each other silently then started screaming again.

"Do I look like I can carry Beyoncé?" Frank cried wiping his happy tears.

"Scrawny ass." Megan and Kelly said at the same time.

"Hey, I got it I can help." Jay said calmly opening my door.

Everyone went silent as he carefully picked me up bridal style. I giggled throwing my head back onto his shoulder.

"Weeeee!" I laughed raising my hands in the air.

"She's really drunk." Megan laughed from behind me.

Jay carried me upstairs before lightly placing me on the bed. He went to turn away but I grabbed his hand. He's so nice he should leave with something.

"T-thank you seriously your so kind." I said lowly with a smile.

"No problem just be careful bey." He said looking me up and down. I slowly nodded before cupping his cheek.

I lightly kissed his lips twice before falling back onto the bed. I felt like I was powering off and honestly it felt kind of... good?

"Oh Beyoncé your a slut!" Megan screamed causing me to jump up.

What the hell??

"Girl who?" I questioned lazily opening my eyes.

"Youuu." She laughed jumping into bed next to me. I winced not feeling good suddenly.

"How?" I asked turning my back to her. I got comfortable nuzzling up to the brown teddy bear Onika got me some time ago.

It's the best cuddle buddy.

"You just kissed that nigga? You don't even know him." Megan cackled causing me to roll my eyes.

"She what?" I heard Onika yell from my phone.

I jumped up frantically searching the covers. I swear I just had it in my hand. Where the fuck did it go.

"Beyoncé I swear to god! You can have self control you know? Do I need to book a flight?" She started basically screaming causing my heart to race.

I was sober now.

"N-no you don't chill. It was on the cheek." I quickly said throwing the cover off the bed.

I seen my phone quickly picking it up. I could see her staring at the screen angrily. She was really pissed her nose was flaring and all.

"Beyoncé, what did I say about keeping you-."

"She didn't kiss him like that Nick chill." Megan finally spoke thank god. Because I wouldn't hear the end of it.

"You both better not be lying or I swear to god." She mumbled running her hand down her face.

"We aren't chill before you make Beyoncé cry." Megan said looking at me, I didn't even notice my eyes were watering.

"Megan get out." Nicki said bluntly causing Megan to roll her eyes. She left my room slamming the door.

The loud sound ended up making my tears fall. I silently cried taking small deep breathes. It was silent and she was just staring at me. I couldn't read her face and it made me even more sad.

"I'm sorry." She finally spoke. I wiped my tears sniffling.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have drunk anything, I should've just drunk air." I sighed gasping for air a bit.

"It's not your fault baby. You didn't know any better alright? You thought it was a simple drink not a mix. But you do see why I didn't want you going? I care a lot about you b. If they weren't there and if I didn't pick up the phone I can't even imagine what might've happened. You gotta be careful around people you don't know mama." She said calmly.

I nodded my head laying back down onto the bear. I grabbed a blanket cuddling into the bed.

"I'm not trying to scold you or anything either. I love you. Like really love you. So it makes me more than angry when things happen to you and I'm not around. If someone or something every messes with you the wrong way they won't ever see daylight." She smiled causing me to smile.

"Thank you..."

"No problem. I'll mute so you can go to sleep." She said faintly.

I nodded my head before falling asleep. It was so easy because I knew she was on the phone. She's always been a major comfort to me.

The way she talks to me sometimes makes me question. But it's all love you know? I care for her she cares for me. I do wish it was more than just like family love. Everyone thinks she's like madly in LOVE with me. But I know the truth and she isn't.

I'm sure she sees me as a younger sister or
something. The only reason we are so close is because our moms are like besties. So that automatically made me and her tight. We were raised like sisters and honestly there's still some things about Onika that I don't know.

We've always been close but I don't know...It's like everyone knows something I don't when it comes to her.

Maybe I'm just drunk.

--

Bey?

Nicki?

Jay??

The rest of em?