08

THREE MONTHS LATER

THRID POINT OF VIEW

"So you coming over after school today?" Jay asked Beyoncé, the girl hummed tucking her blonde hair.

"I'd have to ask my mom." She spoke into the phone. He was set up watching as she fixed her makeup in her mirror.

"Just let me know what she says. I've been tryna see you. But being in school and all." Beyoncé nodded her head in understanding.

"Yeah I get it." She mumbled irritated that her makeup wasn't coming out perfectly. It's like his talking was messing her up and she was livid.

"Jay— I'll call you after school ok? Ok." She hung up not even giving him a second to respond.

She let out a deep sigh before focusing back on her face. Fixing her makeup and smiling, it was perfect. She ran her fingers through her straight blonde hair with a grin. She needed to dye it again, she smiled making sure her teeth were still white before nodding.

She stood up doing and 360 and staring at her outfit.
She didn't dress up entirely, it was cold outside and it didn't really matter what she wore. Everyone would be obsessed with her. She fixed her hair— again— before pulling up her tights and fixing her hoodie too. She threw on her Rick owens and was happy.

She grabbed her bag, headphones, keys, and her phone. Leaving downstairs immediately, she didn't bother to eat the breakfast her mom made. Grabbing an orange and getting in her car.

Things have changed a lot over the last few months.

Let's recap, Beyoncé fell out with everybody, she was even falling out with jay. But it's not like she cared, everyone in Houston wanted to be her friend. She felt like it was more there loss than it was hers.

She blocked every single one of them, plus Onika. She didn't know whether that girl was in New York or Houston and frankly Beyoncé didn't care at the moment. She was eliminating any and everyone who made her stress. Or made her look down on herself she was getting sick of listening to others

Including jay.

He was suffocating, all the shit he said to gas her head. Worked because she was starting to realize even he was annoying as fuck. He was suffocating and damn near cramped her style. She seen boys her age who were cuter than him. She was just disgusted with him in general but still entertained him for the benefits.

He knew where all the parties were.

She hadn't talked to Onika since they argued over jay. She would admit when that happened she was severely depressed. Hardly slept, hardly ate, she was going through it but realized she shouldn't be sorry for herself. She was Beyoncé not anyone else.

Onika lost her not the other way around.

Beyoncé lightly hummed as she pulled into the schools parking lot. She parked in her spot— she painted it with the girls. And hopped out being met with all kinds of heys and hi's. She just smiled and waved at everyone before she found her new group of friends.

Normani— she was a cheerleader, pretty as hell, very cute. She partied just like Beyoncé and they had a lot in common. Normani also dressed different from Beyoncé. So she felt better knowing she didn't have someone around who copied her every fucking move.