17

THRID POINT OF VIEW

"Right there! Right there!" Onika leaned back. Her hand sweating as she gripped on her gun.

Dominique— her cousin agreed to help her on this. She told him the situation and he was more than ready to slide. He knew all about Beyoncé because when they were younger she's all onika would talk about.

He knew like everyone else that they were in love with each other. So anyone onika cared about on that level he did too. So he gathered his boys around and sent out a damn bounty almost. Anybody who knew jay, or who he rolled with needed to be dealt with.

Onika told them she didn't want any bloodshed unless it was the nigga who touched Beyoncé. Which it was hard to even find out who it was. Onika was going on a damn whim.

But waka had ran down on that nigga Joe. He clearly didn't feel right about the situation and told. He was an old head who was sick of the youngins coming to take his territory. Onika didn't really care about street politics. This wasn't New York she wasn't here for that.

The man that touched beyonce was named Lamar. Onika hated niggas named Lamar this ain't fucking GTA. He usually stayed up near the small gas station on the west side. So that's exactly where they were at.

Waka, Wayne, and Ty were in the back of the parking lot. Lights low just how onika, her cousin, and his friends were. They were camping out and found the nigga easily. He was with a couple of boys but onika didn't care one bit.

"What you wanna do?" Domo questioned. Onika was conflicted, she hasn't felt her phone stop vibrating since she left Beyoncé earlier.

It was getting so bad she reached down to turn her phone off. Her hands shaking lightly as she let out a breath.

"I can always handle it O. You ain't no—."

"FUCK ALL THAT! Nigga he touched Beyonce. This nigga don't deserve no mercy. Look at HIM!" She shouted.

Looking up, he was catcalling the young girls that left the store. This wasn't something new to him, he clearly got off on being fucking weird. No remorse or anything. He didn't feel sorry at all and it drove onika crazy.

"So say that, do what you need to do. I'm ten toes behind you. Be careful though, these niggas run deep." Dominique encouraged softly. Sitting back as he lit his blunt onika nodded her head.

Her ski mask on her head as she quickly got out the car. Her gun concealed as she walked across the lot. She could see Waka and Wayne out the corner of her eye. Getting out of their cars whilst Domo's friends followed her.

"Say man, you niggas know jay?" She questioned. The group of five men immediately got suspicious, Lamar standing off the wall.

"Nah. But if we did? Fuck you niggas walking up on us like this for?" Lamar sneered pulling up his jeans.

"I asked a yes or no question nigga. You know Jay or what?" Lamar went to speak but a younger boy spoke up.

"Y-yeah we know him." Lamar looked pissed glancing back at the boy. Pulling up his jeans some more to appear hard. It didn't move onika in the slightest.

"You know jay, you know his girl." Onika stated, her eyes glancing back toward Lamar. He seemed to be putting two and two together.

"The fuck is this about? He ain't want her ass anyway. You should've seen the way she pulled up to the house man." Lamar chuckled slapping one of his friends in the chest as he laughed.

None of this shit was funny.

"If you calling dibs or whatever that's fine—." Onika grew hot, pulling her gun out swiftly Lamar's eyes widened as he took a small step back.