20

THRID POINT OF VIEW

"Jay? Who even is that? What?" Ari questioned taking a step back. Beyoncé pushed past onika approaching the girl quickly.

"Shawn Corey Carter! Did you—." Ari was on the verge of saying what again and Beyoncé punched the nearest locker stopping it from coming out of her mouth.

"Say what again bitch!!! I know you did!! You have the same tattoo of the bitch he was fucking!!"She shouted sure of it.

"Ain't nobody fuck that bald headed nigga!!" Beyoncé chuckled nodding her head. Her hands tying her hair up immediately.

Beyoncé was at her limit Ari fucked her best friend, the girl she loved with all her heart. And then she fucked her ex boyfriend? And then had the nerve to lie to her face and ask who he was? The bitch deserved the ass whopping that was coming her way.

"Beyoncé-." Onika tried but it was no use. Beyoncé had already threw her bag to the floor lurching toward Ari. She pulled the girl by her shirt dragging her toward the ground.

A crowd formed immediately as they crashed into lockers. Beyoncé was throwing punches left and right full of anger. She was knocking Ari's head into the lockers every chance she was given. Ari had a chunk of  Beyoncés hair in her hand. Pulling at her beautiful tresses with all her might.

Beyoncé couldn't even feel it, her adrenaline was at an all time high. She was focused on making Ari bleed with the constant hits sent to her face. Forcing the girl onto the ground Beyoncé sat on top of her. Punching the side of her face repeatedly. Her own face downward from the grip Ari had on her.

"You bitch!"  Beyoncé shouted. Ari scratched the girls face pushing her off. Seconds away from jumping on top of Beyoncé but someone pulled her off.

"Y'all are pissing me the fuck off!" Onika gritted throwing Ari off. Ari hopped off the ground trying to get back at Beyoncé.

Onika had to stand between the two ushering Beyoncé away as administrators flooded the scene. Beyoncé was literally trying to crawl over onika to get to Ari. She was foaming at the mouth as she cursed her out.

"B-Beyoncé what the fuck is wrong with you?!" Onika questioned struggling to push the girl back.

"What's wrong with— with me?! She fucked Jay!!" She shouted trying to get at Ari again.

Onika gripped the girl by her waist. She lifted her up walking her out of the school. Beyoncé tried fighting against her but onika wasn't having it. Walking the pair to her car as she sat Beyoncé back down on the ground.

"I honestly don't give a fuck!! You're putting your hands on bitches over a nigga?? You don't do that! You don't fight!! The fuck is wrong with you?! You out your fucking mind!?"Onika barked pulling Beyoncé toward her.

"Me out of my mind?! ONIKA ARE YOU INSANE?!" Beyoncé shouted pulling her arm away from onika. Beyoncé had angry tears streaming down her face as she punched her own hand in.

"You're the one out of  YOUR FUCKING MIND!! First you've been sleeping around like some HOE!!Second YOUVE been treating me like shit— we've been treating each other like shit. You forgot about my birthday!! Then you went and fuck MEGAN?!" Beyoncé screamed her nose turning red.

"I didn't for—." Onika started but Beyoncé put her hand up hushing the girl.

"No shut the fuck up let me talk! The one bitch who hurt me the MOST!! I find out you took her to the bathroom— onika it's like you fucking hate me!! I know I'm complicated— I know I act like a bitch!! But I've been doing all this shit because all I wanted was you!!" She cried her fist to her hand with each word she spoke.