[CLICKLATTE FLUFF] ear piercing

DO NOT use this as a guide to pierce your ears. just saying :3

rips them apart with my teeth

latte uses they/them in his fic again so it's easier to write them and click with no confusion :)

THEM AND BROOMALKY ARE THE ONLY SHIPS I WRITE...... OOPS

click sat next to latte on the couch, patting his thighs and rocking side to side. latte looked over and saw click moving around and just grinned.
    "hun, what are you doing?" they chuckled. click looked at them while continuing.
    "nooothing," he leaned over. click set his head onto latte's shoulder and started pinching latte's flannel, fiddling with a button.
    latte brushed their curly white hair behind one of their ears and click looked up to see something he thought was abnormal.
    "laaatteeeee?" click asked, "what's that?"
    latte looked back at click with a raised eyebrow.

    "laaatteeeee?" click asked, "what's that?"     latte looked back at click with a raised eyebrow

"that!!" click gazed, astounded at how strange latte's ear looked to him. he tapped once or twice at the drooping skin and latte rolled their eyes and chuckled.
    latte answered, "oh, they're gauges." and click's eyes widened even more at the name because he thought it sounded even cooler.
    click was so fascinated- he'd never seen anything like that!
    immediately, click sprang up. "i wanna do that!"
    "no you don't."
    "yeah huh!"
    "no, click. but what we can do is pierce your ears to get started." latte snaked a hand around their boyfriend's shoulders and softly pinched their earlobes.
    if click was a dog, his tail would be wagging like crazy. "oh boy, oh boy!! when can we do it??"
    "when i finish writing this chapter, okay?" latte grinned, attention going back to their phone. "it's going to hurt, though. are you gonna be okay with that?"
    click giggled, "i'll be fine... just let me do it!"
    latte snickered, "if you say so. i'm on the last paragraph, but when i'm done i'll look up how to."

click tapped his socks on the floor and looked at latte, slipping on latex gloves and softly washing the tip of an opened, steaming safety pin with rubbing alcohol. "you ready?"
    click nodded profusely, and shut his eyes while the smile remained plastered on his face. latte tilted his head up with their hand and then moved one to wipe their earlobes with cotton pads.
    click blinked open his eyes, looking at latte lovingly. they just stared down at him, giving a soft smile. soon enough, latte removed their hands from his ears, bending back to the kitchen counter and then immediately leaned back into the area, dabbing a small marker onto the spots they thought piercings would even out.
    click's breath shook as they picked up a towel with a couple ice cubes and held them against his ears. latte pressed a kiss to click's forehead and assured him that it would take a while, but he'd have his piercings in soon and he'd get what he'd wanted!
    roughly five minutes passed by, and latte looked at click. "it's the hard part now, hun. are you absolutely sure you're okay with this?"
    click chuckled, "pshaw, i'll be okay! old boy's got this," and latte shrugged, cringing just a bit at the comment but snickering anyway.
    "...okay." latte picked up the eraser left over from nail's school supplies and placed it behind click's splotched-with-tan left ear.
    they pointed the tip of the pin right at click's ear and said, "you might wanna hold onto me."

one was through. the right side of click's face was buried into latte's chest and his eyes were squeezed shut. he gripped hard onto latte's moss green flannel and gasped for air.
    "you ready for the other ear?" latte queried, clipping the safety pin shut. click remained clinging to their flannel and stayed rooted in his seat.
    "come on hun, just one more. you got this." click felt a throbbing in his left ear as he looked up at latte with a pout.
    "okay..." click shut his eyes and moved away from latte's torso. latte kept a leg in between click's knees just in case he needed something to clamp them down on instead of knocking them together, and click dug his hands into latte's back.
    latte pulled another safety pin out of the boiling water and continued the same process while click rested his head on latte. it wasn't long, but it still felt just a bit tedious.
    "let's hope the chill didn't run out," latte mumbled, taking the eraser and pressing it against the back of click's right ear.
    "one, two, three!"
    the eraser dropped to the floor, and the pin was fully in. click heaved and loosened his grip on latte, taking in the violent throbs from his ears. latte cupped his face in their hands and tipped his head up to look at them.
    "you did it!" latte grinned, sounding enthusiastic but also keeping theit eyes half-lidded like they always are. "i'm proud of you, hun."
    click tiredly beamed at latte, "can we go to bed now...?"
    latte assisted him by his waist and they got up to their room. this time, latte laid their head atop click's shoulders so click's ears wouldn't hurt too bad.
    "...wait, latte?"
    "hm?"
    "the kitchen..."
    latte peered at the clock, 11pm.
    "i'll clean it up in the morning. just sleep, dearest."