[BROOMALKY FLUFF PART 1] NEVER put me in a trash can again.

transmasc chalky again because im projecting again HAHAHAHAHA um also they are??? teens in this???? god do NOT sexualize this story!!! /srs

micro's whole thing was based off of my friend adi and the one time she was getting high on the porch with an ex girlfriend when her dad approached them so she put her in the trash can and started taking it out... LAWL

dropping this part 1 because well... i wanna but dw part 2 is definitely coming

this makes up for the lack of good broomalky fics online... right!??!!? /j

it was the middle of the night. after a full four days of joking about it and three nights of chalky's parents being out of town, chalky finally decided to let broomer come over.
    he let out a sigh. if he got caught, he wouldn't hear the end of it, but he could care less. he just needed to see his boyfriend.

"are you serious??" broomer groaned.
    "yes!!"
    "how do you know this is going to work??"
    "see, micro did it once with an ex girlfriend and-"
    broomer didn't like micro. "OKAY, OKAY. FINE."
    they were on the phone an hour after chalky's parents left town, which was saturday night. chalky's plan was for broomer to climb in the empty recycling bin on trash day afternoon and he'd bring in the trash past the camera at the front door, and then they'd run into the house through the backyard.
    "how am i going to get out of your house?" broomer asked, and that stumped chalky.
    "...are you good at climbing? latte has a very climb-able fence in their backyard, and you can escape through that one lady's backyard. she doesn't have a camera and she's too busy with her kids anyway."
    chalky heard broomer sigh through the phone.
    "anything for you, babe."
    "yay!!"

chalky walked off his front steps, bounding toward the end of his driveway to the trashcans. he stood in front of the recycling can for a moment and pulled out his phone to ask broomer where he was while humming.
    "babe, i'm already in here," broomer chuckled and began to laugh even harder when he heard chalky gasp.
    the small boy scowled, and knocked on the top of the can. he told his boyfriend that he needed to bring the other can in before he brought in the recycling can, which broomer was currently in, in.
    broomer said he didn't care and that he could just bring in the recycling so he could get changed while chalky brought in the trash can, so he just agreed.
    long story short, chalky could barely move it. he struggled to tilt the can, gasping for air and pushing it like a shopping cart.
    from inside the bin, broomer shouted, "babe! flip the trash can and pull it along!!"
    chalky tried. he grunted, gripping the lid and rotating the can so that the handle faced the opposite side, and tried to tilt it. however, his arm cramped the second he pushed it, and he ended up accidentally dropping it.
    broomer let out a shout and chalky immediately apologized, asking if he was okay.
    "babe- ow, fuck- i'm fine! i just hit my head."
    chalky lifted it back up as best he could (and nearly knocked it over in the opposite direction, and after almost five minutes, he managed to get the recycling bin to the front of his house.
    after figuring out he was away from the camera, broomer whacked the lid upward and climbed out. the two of them locked eyes before chalky gave him a smile and began to walk off to retrieve the other can.
    "wait- babe?"
    "mhm?"
    "is the back door unlocked?"
    chalky's face fell flat. "what else do you think, broomer broomington."
    "i love you too."

chalky's house felt relatively cool when he walked in, so he tore off his hoodie and heaved. the chill of his downstairs caused goosebumps to push their way up, and he just walked around for a moment before exhaling.
    "broomer? where are you?" he called throughout the house, clearing out the pantry, kitchen, bathroom and living room. he made his way upstairs and obliviously walked past the laundry room.
    chalky leaned into the designated 'movie room,' as his parents called it, and before he could turn around, he felt himself being grabbed and picked up.
    "BOO!" broomer boomed, swinging chalky around while hugging him close to his chest. chalky squirmed and let out a couple protesting shouts while broomer kissed both his cheek and a couple spots on his neck before setting him down.
    chalky crossed his arms and rolled his eyes while keeping silent on their way to his room.
    "sorry, i tried to clean my room as best i could before you got here but-"
    "babe. i really don't mind."
    chalky just stared at broomer and they stood in his door.
    "ignore how i look absolutely fucking jaded right now, i'm- hey- BROOMER!" chalky broke eye contact and began to walk into the room when broomer took him by his waist and threw chalky onto his bed.
    "i want cuddles. haven't seen you in forever," broomer whined, sliding in beside chalky. he started wrapping his arms around him when chalky groaned.
    "babe- hold on! i need to take my binder off," chalky whined. he stood up, wriggling out of his shirt and then he was about to tear off his binder before he looked hesitantly at broomer.
    "you're good, babe."
    "okay."
    chalky turned around and started wriggling out of his binder too. broomer stared lovingly at chalky's back as he slipped on a bra and slid back into bed, cuddling up against broomer.
    chalky's face wrinkled in mock disgust. "did you change before i came inside?"
    "...no."
    "babe, i love you, but please go fucking shower. my parents sometimes put the trash in the recycling."
    "got it."
    "towels are in the supplies closet, and- WAIT!"
    "hm?" broomer was getting up off the bed when chalky called out, looking up pleadingly at him.
    "can i have a kiss?"
    broomer rolled his eyes, and then bent over between chalky's knees to pin him to the bed. he leaned down and chalky immediately took hold of his face, smashing their lips together and sitting there like that for a while.
    chalky suddenly pushed him off and giggled. broomer rolled his eyes. "okay, you smell like shit. go shower!!"