Arrival

Dumbledore watched James' memory of Diagon Alley in his pensieve with a cold look on his face instead of his usual friendly grandfather-like expression. What happened to the boy? Why does he hate muggles? And most importantly, what is he doing with the head of International Magical Cooperation in the French Ministry? There were so many mysteries surrounding Harrison Potter and he needed to get to the bottom of it before he turned dark. He couldn't have someone eith that high of a capacity for power falling into the clutches of Voldemort. Dumbledore sat down heavily at his desk, crasling his temples in his hands. He had messed up massively and now he had to fix this bothersome mess.

"Why do I have to go to Hogwarts? Why can't I go to Beauxbatons with Fleur?" Harrison asked in an almost whining voice. Sebastian sighed and rubbed his forehead exhaustedly "Harrison, we've been through this. You received your Hogwarts letter so the magical contract binding your education to that place has already been set. Only by the headmaster of Hogwarts and Beauxbatons authorising your transfer can you then cone and study here in France." Harrison stabbed his eggs with his form venomously as he ate, he hated the thought of having to see his relatives every day at school for the next seven years, especially when James was his DADA teacher. Harrison finished his food and left for the forest on the edge of the grounds moodily. He spent many hours in the forest, playing with the animals, climbing trees and practicing to control his magic. He had begun his training the day after returning from Diagon Alley, being warned by Sebastian of the possible consequences of him losing control.

"You have an unusually strong connection with nature magic, Harry. Your accidental magic comes in the form of the elements, animals follow you wherever you go. I have a theory as to why this is but that can come at a later time after you have been taught basic control of your magic. We will start with your control over the wind. You showed a great capacity of influence over the wind in Diagon Alley, try first to move the winds by using your magic to influence its direction." For several hours for many days straight, Harrison practiced to control his power. Sebastian was happy with the boy's progress with wind and let him rest for the three days leading up to his departure to Hogwarts.

On the 31st of August, Harrison and Sebastian floo'd to England to stay the night before boarding the train to school. They stayed in a highly luxurious presidential suite in the Pendragon Hotel in London, named after the great magic king Arthur Pendragon and his family from the time of Merlin. They had eaten an extroadinarioy arranged meal in the restaurant conmected to the hotel that evening before heading off to bed to wake up early the next day. On September 1st, Sebastian and Harrison approached King's Cross and walked through the pillar between platforms 9 and 10. In front of them, a massive bright red steam engine with many long carriages sat on the tracks. Harrison had grumbled something about it being too slow in a low voice but continued to fight through the crowd to get onto the train. Before reaching the carriage door, Sebastian stopped Harrison and knelt down to speak with him.

"Do not get into any trouble at school, young man," Sebastian said sternly and Harrison nodded,"I also expect you to keep up with your training to control your magic. Apply the same theory you used for the wind to the other elements under your control in a closed off space and you should be fine." Sebastian smiled and ruffled Harrison's hair, causing the boy to huff in frustration as he began flattening it out again. "Go on, go find yourself a place to sit and I will come to collect you for Yule." Harrison nodded once again and stepped onto the train, turning around and waving goodbye before disappearing down a carriage. Most compartment he passed were full, some only had a couple people in but every time he approached they glared at him and he walked further down the carriage. He came to the final compartment and looked inside to see if there was any room. There were 3 girls and 4 boys sat inside and they all turned to look at him when he knocked on the door and slid it open.