Chapter-3

Since I don't know much of Urdu I am writing normal Hindi for it .......but for Ancient Hindi it will be same since I know Sanskrit I can write the ancient Hindi.....

++++++++++

(Ks was tied by chains with both her hands and legs locked…….while the soldiers took Hm to her room and waited her to gain Consciousness while they were torturing Ks by hitting her…….they where going on throwing punches and kicks on her…..while she winced in pain…..)

Ks:ahhhh….ahhhhh...😫

S3:himmat kaise hui tumhari…..kaise chu liya tumne …….?kisiki himmat nahi hain ki who Mallika par haath utha de aur zinda Bach jaaye…..😡
(How dare you?how did you even touch her?no one has dared to touch our empress and if they did they were never left alive)

(He was about to hit her again while someone kicked him from behind  making him fall on the ground……Ks had it enough and wasn’t in her sense she fell unconscious but before she could hit the ground two strong arms grabbed her in theirs……Ks was bleeding from everywhere……)

In a bedroom

(Ks was lying on the bed while she got her Consciousness……she tried to move but she wasn’t able to……then she felt like someone was trying to open her clothes…..Ks jerked awake and pushed the person….)

Ks:aap koun hain?aur aap kya kar rahe they humare sang…

Ks:aap koun hain?aur aap kya kar rahe they humare sang….?dur rahiye humse….. ahhh..😫
(Who are you?and what are you trying to do with me?stay away from me?Ouch.....)

(Ks winced in pain as she grabbed her arm….while the person just nodded in disbelief and went near Ks who was moving behind eventually she was pinned on the bedrest)

P:dekhiye aapki tabiyat kharab hian….aur hum toh bas aapki marham patti karna chahte hain….☺️
(See you are not in good shape.....and you need your wound dressed with medicine)

Ks:marham kya?😕
(Medicine what?)

P:arey apke zakhm par marham lagana chahte they….☺️
(Arey we have to dress your wounds.....that what is a medicine used for)

Ks:hum samjhe nahi…😕
(I don't understand your language)

P:arey …..accha toh aap musalman nahi hain?☺️
(Aren't you a Muslim?)

Ks:nahi hain hum musalman….hum ek sam..……matlab hum ek paathik hain aur hum toh bas yahan se palayan kar rahe they… humne sirf ek kanya ki raksha karne ka prayas kiya tha…. Parnatu hume yahan ke sainikon ne bandhi banaya aur bohot waar kiya humpe….😅
(No I am not a Muslim....iam just a emp....I mean iam a wanderer.....and I was just wandering around...then I sawa a girl drowning and I tried helping her....but the soldiers here arrested me and attacked me so much.... mostly tortured me....)

P:hum aapse us baat keliye maafi chahte hain…..lekin aapko hum takalif mein nahi dekh paaye aur aapko shukriyada karna chahte they….😟
(Iam sorry for what had happened.....I couldn't see you in pain and also I had to thank you)