Chapter-12

After 2 days

(Ks was sitting in the court room and paying attention to the problem going around in the court….but she was more interested in someone else’s thought)

Ks(in mind):aaj Haseenaji humare sang kyun nahi aayi?🤔
(Why isn't Ms.Haseena with me today?)

(Ks was shook out of her thoughts by  the minister)

M:maharaj aapka dhyaan yahaan nahi hain…aap kis vishay par itne chinta kar rahe they?🤨
(Emperor you are not concentrated in the matter here.....what are you thinking about?)

Ks:hum….hum who….hum who ….😦
(I...i was....i was.....)

Hm:kya hua Karv?aap theek hain?😧
(What happened Karv?are you alright?)

(Hm came into the court and walked straight towards Ks who was now staring at her with widened eyes and Opened mouth…..Hm was looking ravishing lehenga……)

Hm's look
⬇️

(As she walked towards Ks she smiled widely…

(As she walked towards Ks she smiled widely….Ks had started drooling……she bowed towards Ks and the court…..Ks moved making space for Hm to sit…..but Hm just smiled at her and walked to the centre of the court)

Hm:aaj ke divas par hum Maharani Haseena Mallik ek Nrutya karna chahte hain……humari mitr Santosh ne sikhaya hain hume yeh nrutya…..☺️
(On today's day, I empress Haseena Mallik want to perform a dance which my friend Santosh has taught me….)

(Ks looked at Hm with widened eyes….)

Ks:Nrutya?😳
(Dance?)

(ks mumbled under her breath)

Hm:Aapki aagya par maharaj....☺️
(At your command Mr. Emperor)

(Hm looked at Ks and smiled….while Ks smiled back at her and nodded her head yes…..)

Mohe rang do laal

(Hm looked at Ks as she started the lyrics…….Ks looked back into her eyes……)

Mohe rang do laal
Nand ke laal laal
Chhedo nahi bas rang do laal
Mohe rang do laal

(Hm danced according to the lyrics while the 3rd line Made Ks smile…..Hm was looking at Ks’s smiling face)

Dekhu dekhu tujhko main hoke nihaal

(Hm twirled twice and stared at Ks as if melting seeing her for which Ks smiled and gazed down in shyness…which made Hm smile too)