Chapter-5

I have recreated some scenes from some movies....just for an info

           **************************

(A few more days went on with the growth of Ks’s and Hm’s friendship…..Even Hm’s parents started to like Ks…..they asked Hm about their marriage but she refused just calling themselves friends……one day……Hm was sitting in her garden with Ks…..Ks was thinking a way to make Hm fell in love with her so that she could take her with her to her empire……she wanted to fulfil the  order of her father…….she was thinking while she saw an Ox running towards Hm…..Hm was wearing a red long gown with red long cloth like a jacket……Ks ran towards the Ox and grabbed it’s horns guiding it to the opposite direction where Hm was sitting which resulted in her getting injured….but she somehow managed to mislead the OX and save Hm…..As soon as Hm saw Ks injured her heart sank….she ran towards Ks leaving Everyone behind and helped Ks up supporting her towards her room and got her needed medicines…..S treated Ks….Hm was worried about Ks…..after the dressing Ks came out of her room)

Hm:karv….yeh kya kiya aapne?apne Jaan ko khatre mein daal Diya humare liye?🥺
(Karv what have you done?why did you put your life in stake for me?)

Ks:nahi toh…..humne toh bas apni Jaan bachaiyi hain….☺️
(Not at all......i saved my life only)

Hm:kya?😮
(What?)

Ks:ji mallikaye malik aap humari Jaan hain…..aur hum apni Jaan pe koi bhi appati nahi aane de sakte…..😚
(Yes my dear empress......you are my life....and I can't let anything happen to it)

(Hm smiled and blushed a little with the statement……she slightly pushed Ks’s chest)

Hm:aap bhi na……🥰

(She left from there blushing while Ks smirked and went towards her room writing something on a small cloth and tied it on the feet of a pigeon and sent it away….while B came in)

B:Karv…..kya hua?khush kyun ho?😕
(Karv.....what happened?why are you happy?)

Ks:humara kaam ho chuka hain mamashri……sheegr hi hum yahan se prastaan karengey…..😏
(Our job here is over uncle......will leave this place soon)

B:tumhe Kanya prapt hui?😮
(You found a girl?)

Ks:ji….😌
(Yes)

B:kaun?🤨
(Who?)

Ks:mallikaaye Haseena malik……malik-e-hukumat ki mallika…..😈
(Empress Haseena malik...... empress of malik Dynasty)

B:tumhari mati maari gayi hain jo tum usse vivaah karne ki baat kar rahi her?😠
(Are you out of your mind or what ?you are going to marry her?)

Ks:nahi….woh khud humare purush roop se prem karti hain….😏
(No....she herself loves my male form....)

B:parantu karv…agar koi samasya Hui toh?😞
(But karv.....if any problem occurs?)

Ks:hum dekh lenge mamashri…..pehle toh hume yahan se prastaan karna hoga unke sang…..😏
(Will see uncle....first we have to leave from here with her)

B:ji theek hain…..😐
(Ok fine)

(They went for bed to sleep….)

Next day

(Hm was sitting on her throne …..she was Busy with the royal affairs while She saw Ks walking in the court……she just gave her a smile…..Ks smiled back……suddenly they heard a trumpet sound…..which was a symbol for a start of war…….Hm stood up from her chair)

Hm:yeh irfaan mazud apne chaal chalna nahi chedega.... Jung keliye taiyaar hojao….😡
(This Irfan mazud won't end with his devious plans......Get ready for the war)