the end of a long smelly tunnel, the start of something new

Pov: lord farcuad 👺

PLOP, went I, out of a dragon's ass.

Lord farqud was DISGUSTED he couldn't believe his wedding would have such a reception, a drag on just poop3d him out of it's fat ass, a ass that has prolly been explored by another ass (if you know what I mean).

The stank filled his nostrils, filled his dark orbs with buckets of water. He couldn't stop crying u guys. He, the supposed king, was in the middle of nowhere in a pile of shit (lol).

He wiped his snotty nose and stood up with determination

"NO FARQUIE" he said fighting back his tears "THIS WILL NOT BE THE END GURL✨"

He shoveled his way out of the poop and pulled out his pink fluffy barbie notebook for evil planning.

He could find a princess to marry, but what he really needed was to find a queen.

But where??? Where would he find a kingdom SO desperate they'd accept a poopy face as king worthy?????

Farqueef really needed to check on his self estem 

but that's a problem for the future 😝

The ink from his hello kitty pen stroked the paper of his notebook delicately as he went to google to look for kingdoms he could take over. Did I mention he has a iPad, last edition may I add. skreck could never 💅., he's a poor ass ogre that should've gone back to his country. He's ruining the economy, dulocers like me need jobs and these outsiders be takin em all!!!!!!11111111!!!

He wrote down vugirosly all the reaserch he'd find, hundreds of pages filled with thousands of names crossed out, scratched, torn out. He desperately kept going until he found a name so perfect, so qualified, so refined that his pen's velocity came to a halt as he carefully circled her name, a name that he was sure to remember for years to come;

"Queen Genevieve"

"I'm coming for you."

🫶💕-end of chapter one-💕🫶

*********************************

A/N

HEY GUYS

This is my first fannifc so no hate, if you hate die in a ditch ok bitch? I'm gonna upload longer chapeters and more constantly I just needed to have this out on papwer so I could get started.

And for the real ones, DEVORE 💋

xoxo, gospi gurl.