Untitled Part 6

Preminger got home, sweaty with frustration dripping down him like butter off a pan. Dummy and Dummer went to take off his shoes.

"We got you master" they screamed in unison as they leapt over to get his shoes flying off past Premier and through his mansion's door. 

idiots, he thought, he stripped naked and walked over to his backyard. He found his signature royal purple Speedo and dove in the icy room-temp water from his pool. 

Another plan foiled. He blamed his stupid Burger King parents for making him feel used to that gold paper crown, that was his first spark of power: king. Now, what would he do? he floated to the top and gasped for air letting new air fill his lungs and refresh his mind. his eyes snapped open in realization; a plan was slowly piecing together in his head.

maybe the bob-haired man could be useful to his evil endeavours. 

1- keep him in that prison until he succumbs to his scheme. 

2- make him become the queens trusty bestie for gossip and manipulating 

3- make his queen fall in love with him and him only. 

2- kill her become king.

but what about the tiny man? what if he does cooperate?

he farted in frustration 

1- keep him in that prison until he succumbs to his scheme.

2- make him become the queens trusty bestie for gossip and manipulating???

how could he prevent 1880's bangs to steal the queen's heart all for himself...

AH! he could propose another queen, introduce him to new royalty, perhaps an engagement ball. Yes that's it he's got it!

1- keep him in that prison until he succumbs to his scheme.

2- make him become the queens trusty bestie for gossip and manipulating

3- make his queen fall in love with him and him only.

4- host a engagement ball 

5- Become king!

"HAHA!" he inhaled his fart in VICTORY. Tomorrow his plan started, tomorrow his new life stared, tomorrow lord caca would go from his biggest enemy to his biggest accomplice.

Watch out nameless kingdom, papa is coming for ya!

🫶💕-end of chapter five-💕🫶

************************************

A/N

HEY GUYS

hey stupids, i know what you're gonna say:  posting so soon, are you obsessed or something? to what i reply i do what i want like hanna motaña and louis fonsi ay tu me rompiste el corazón 💃

xoxo, gospi gurl