THE ENCOUNTER!!!!!!!!!!

Pop: premingver 💃

Sploosh went the bag when Centimetre threw the princes into the river, I guess you could say, he had the princes in the bag 💋

With that bitch gone, Queen Genevieve would have no choice than to marry him to save her castle and the stinky peasants. And I got that bakery the queen b carrying all for myself, better than cake boss. That's all someone could want, right? A big castle and an even bigger ass. But what he truly sought was the power of the king title, as much as he says he wants that cake the reality is my mans on a diet and that cake wasn't good enough to break it. He's wanted to be king ever since his momma took him to the closest Burger King when he was 6. He was given chicken nuggies and allowed to play in the play pin, and when that paper crown touched his thin white hairs he knew that was what he was meant for. He almost didn't care that his mom left him there in that burger king to be raised by the burg king employees and wolfs... Almost.

He put on cologne to get rid of that princess corpse stank and played his favorite Spotify playlist. He didn't really listen to the playlist though, he just looped that one song he liked for months on end.

"Mi pedazo de sol..."

He got into shower deciding that perfume wasn't enough.

"La niña de mis ojos..."

Many things weren't enough

"Tiene una colección..."

Hen't enough 😔

"The corazones rotos..."

That line he related to specifically, he'd had his fair share of broken hearts, most he broke because he's am unattaible snack, but others..... are different. They be broke for real, so now parmesan wanted that big buck. Premirt liked everything big 😉.

He got out of the shower and put his hair on a messy bun. He locked himself in the mirror, gosh he was perfect, he started waving his hips in a circle-like motion causing his dick to helicopter. he was so proud he pooped himself. After wiping his ass he put on his iconic baby blue purple tux, his incel fedora and strut his stuff over to the castle, ready to console his queen.

He swung open the heavy castle doors letting out a soft moan from the effort it took for him. He run to the throne room and bowed down upon entering.

"MY QUEEN!" He exclaimed tipping his fedora.

He awaited her response to look at her majesty, but instead he was met by a pair of laughter that didn't even mind he was there. Looking up he saw someone with HIS queen, giggling and kicking his feet.

On her lap lied a gremlin man with the tightest little slutty leggings he's ever seen and a chin so squared that the UP guy was left in shame. He turned around to look at me with his fierce, icy blue orbs as he slowly raised his arms to T pose and assert his dominance,

Ok, NOW Preminger was pissed 🤬

🫶💕-end of chapter two-💕🫶

*********************************

A/N

HEY GUYS

sorry this chapter took so long and  is so short, i'm just a girl in the world (estoy ocupadeishon) anyways if you mad stay mad coz im gonna keep posting, iomma come bakc like aboomerang (as jojoj seaweed said best) 

xoxo gospi gorl