Twelve

"JiAhn dear, I'm sorry I know it's a Friday but can you please extend just for one hour? Our student worker called in said that she'll be late the last minute, but once she arrived you can go and we will have it as your overtime pay."

"Yeah sure I don't have plans after work anyway."

"Thanks JiAhn, just tell me if you need anything."

It was 5PM that time, another peaceful day in the library, however JiAhn agreed to stay for overtime. She was busy checking some files when her phone started vibrating on her pocket.

Incoming Call

Jisoo

"Hello Jisoo."

"Hello noona are you busy?"

                                         "No not really, why? And why are you on your phone? don't you have practice?"

"I am in practice today, but we're re on break right now, Hoshi is discussing something with our choreographer, he wants to change something with the routine so they are working on it before we continue."

"Hmmm okay..."

"Are you doing something noona?"

                                         "I'm just sorting out some files here, I'll be staying in the front desk later cause our student worker will be late."

"So you're staying there until what time?"

                                    "Just an additional hour, so I almost forgot, you don't need to send food delivery later, I'll just eat out on the way home."

"Are you sure noona?"

                                  "Yup, I think I'll go out for a walk later, it's been a while anyway."

"Okay, just take care later give me a call if anything happens."

"Yeah sure I will."

"I need to go now noona Hoshi wants us now, talk to you later, bye."

"Bye."

After the exchange of 'miss you' message, the two started talking on a regular basis. Joshua would inform her on his schedule and JiAhn will give her a wake up call. He would send her food delivered to her place and if there is time he would call her before she sleeps. It was a mutual agreement, even though without saying anything to each other things comes out naturally and both of them are fine with it.

Its past 7 and JiAhn was ready to leave, she was talking to one of the student worker when the phone on her hand buzzed for a notification.

One New Message

Jisoo

Noona, don't stay out too late, talk too you later.

                                I'm just on my way out, and yes I won't stay out late, by the way Jisoo, don't let the tiger catch you!🐯

LOL! I won't!😁

JiAhn decided to go and have a walk in Hongdae and eat in one of the many resto's around the area, there was a resto that she wanted to try and decided to go for it, though she waited for some time to get inside it was worth it as the food was good and the over all ambiance of the place was good. A thought of eating there with someone came in but she decided to knock of the feeling and just enjoy the food. Afterwards she decided to stroll around and found a tent bar just shy besides the busy street of the area, there were few customer inside and JiAhn went in and seat at the corner. JiAhn ordered bottle of soju and seafood pancake to go along with it. She took her time enjoying her drink until the last shot and when its time to go home she realized that it was already 12 in the evening, JiAhn started walking towards the main street to hail a cab but it took her sometime before getting into one and arrived home. Upon entering the door she saw a pair of shoes inside and then Joshua who is pacing back and forth on her small living room space with his phone on his hand. It seems that he didn't hear the door opening as she was there standing for few seconds but he haven't noticed her yet.

"Jisoo can you please stop walking back and forth you're making me dizzy."
Joshua finally noticed her and in an instant he was in front of her pulling her in a hug.

"Noona where have you been?! I been trying to call but I can't reach you, I was so worried!"

JiAhn was too stunned to speak and just buried her face on his neck placing her arms around his waist hugging him back.

"I'm sorry Jisooyah, my phone is out of battery and took me some time to grab a cab."

"I'm so close to calling all the guys to help me find you. Please don't do that again."

"I won't. I'm sorry if I've made you worried, and Jisoo you can let go now I smell of smoke and alcohol."

Joshua is still holding her close and not letting go.

"I don't care just stay like this noona."

It's like time stood still for both of them, finding comfort in each others arms like being together feels so right.

"Noona how's your day? Did you enjoy your walk?"

"My day was fine, and I did enjoy my walk plus the drink I got from the tent bar."

She excitedly answers still hugging him back.

"Hmmm, so you got your drink and how much was that?"

"A bottle of soju!"

"A bottle but why it doesn't feel that you drank that much?"

"Maybe because I drank it for at least an hour or so I think."

"Hmmm that's why, I'm glad you enjoyed your day today, I wish I was there though."

"There will be next time Jisoo. A lot of next time."

The two finally let go of each other, Joshua taking JiAhn by her arm till they sat down on the seater facing each other.

"By the way what are you doing here?"

"We got off early today."

Joshua took her hand giving it a gentle tap.

"And because I miss you."

He was staring right through her, making her understand that he meant the last thing he said.