Sixteen

Feeling warm, Jiahn woke up and found herself snuggled into Joshua. Afraid that he'll wake up if she moves, she just gazes at the gorgeous guy who's soundly sleeping. She has already seen many pictures and videos of the guy and can say that he is astonishingly handsome even in his sleep. Memorizing his facial details, the way he look so angelic when all of a sudden his lips curved into a smile.

"Are you done ogling at my pretty face?" Followed by a smirk.

"I'm sorry, me ogling?"

"Nah I'm just joking, good morning pretty."

"Good morning to you too."

Joshua pulled Jiahn closer, making sure there was no space between them.

"I wish we can stay like this much longer."

It was a mutual feeling, JiAhn don't want to let go as well. They have been spending nights together, but he is such a gentleman he won't go beyond kissing and cuddling, he makes sure that she's comfortable with him. Taking things slowly.

"Later I need to go home, our manager will pick us up from home for our trip. Its 16 hours time difference but we'll do something about it."

"Don't worry about me, I can manage, you'll be there for work so you need to focus and do well on it. One week won't hurt. And speaking of work, we need to get up now so you can go to your practice, you don't want Cheol calling you." JiAhn tried getting up but Joshua hold her tighter.

"You are calling him Cheol now?"

"Yeah, I prefer using the korean name than stage name."

"Is that why you call me Jisoo?"

"Yup, and Jisoo sounds sweet too."

"You're the first person who said that, I didn't even think about it."

"Now you know, so get up now I'll prepare something to eat."

"10 minutes more please." Joshua removed JiAhn from his hug just to change his position. Now, he is burying his face in her neck and inhaling the sweet scent of her hair.

"Your hair smells so nice noona."

And soon enough his phone started ringing. Taking his phone from the bedside table both of them just stared at it and laugh at the same time.

"Speaking of the devil." Joshua sneered when he saw the caller.

"I told you he will call, answer it he won't stop Im telling you."

"And how did you know that?"

Jiahn sat up from, removing the blanket covering them.

"You already forgot the other day? I think he didn't stop calling you until you picked up your phone."

"Oh yeah, he's like that to everyone not just to me."

And his phone keeps on ringing as they speak and only stopped when he pressed the answer button.

'Joshua! What took you so long to answer?!'

"Good morning to you too Seungcheol and don't curse you're on speaker phone."

'Is noona beside you?'

"Yes."

'Oh hi noona good morning!' From the loud his voice suddenly turns sweet and soft.

"Wae! Being nice now?" Joshua just loves teasing their leader.

'Shut up Joshua! I'm sorry noona, but can you make sure that that guy can come in early today?'

"Yup no problem, he'll be there early."

'Thanks noona, don't worry we'll look after him once we reach LA.'

"Thank you Cheolie! I guess I don't have to worry about him for a week then? Please make sure he takes his vitamins daily." She also joined Joshua in teasing the leader.

'Noona I will just look after him not baby sit him! Yah Joshua what are you teaching noona!' Both were giggling at the sudden change on his pitch.

'Noona don't let him brain wash you!'

"Ya! Im not brainwashing her! What are you talking about!"

JiAhn can't help but laugh at the two bickering guys, they are just talking over the phone what more if they are together.

"Alright guys settle now, Cheolie don't worry I'll make him move his ass right now."

'Okay noona, see you later bro.'

"Ne! Bye Coups!" Joshua placed his phone bach to the side table and get up from the bed, following him Jiahn also get up and started tidying up the bed.

"Noona I saw some bread do you want to have some sandwich?"

"Yeah sure, there are meat, eggs and cheese in the fridge if you want."

"Do we have beef here noona?" Joshua was already checking the fridge for some ingredients, when JiAhn stopped with what she was doing.

'We? Did I heard that right?' She was a flustered with just a single word.

"Yeah theres beef too." She quickly answered then proceeds with what she is doing.

"DK liked the philly cheese sandwich that I made for him when we shoot In The Soop, so just sit back there it won't take long."

"Yes chef! Own the kitchen while I clean here." And while Joshua was busy in the kitchen, JiAhn decided to play some music while she stared cleaning.

Done with their meal and with Joshua ready to leave, JiAhn help him to fix his cap.

"Noona, I'll call you later. I want to take you home with me later but you have work tomorrow morning, plus our manager will pick us up."

"We already talked about it, it's okay. Take some rest after you pack your things then call me before going."

"I will. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too Jisoo." Jiahn wrapped her arms around his neck, tip toeing and kissed him on the lips.

Joshua was not expecting that but nonetheless was happy about it. She released him from her embrace and fixed the collar on his shirt.

"You need to go now, we don't want Cheol calling again." She was smiling but with a hint of sadness on her eyes.

"No we don't want that, I'll go now, call you later ok?" She just nodded and place a mask on him as its just 1PM and people might recognize him outside.

"No need to go outside, just stay here, I'll message you when I arrived in the company."

"Take care and drive safely."

"I will." He was about to go outside but decided to turn around and give her a hug and kissed her on her forehead.

"Go now Jisoo." This time he went on and wave her good-bye.