rawrs

Y/n laughs, she cackles, bursting into a fit of laughter. "Haha that's so funny I have tears coming out of my eyes." She goes silent after noticing the serious look on Thomas's face. "Oh....so you're not joking...?" He raises an eyebrow at her, "Of course not. What made you think I was joking?" he questions. "Wait, wait, so let me get this straight. You somehow own me? And in a literal way?" y/n asks in disbelief. "No duh, your father was in debt to us and ever since he passed away you became responsible for it. Except your father wrote in his will that he didn't want his only daughter to work to pay off his debt. So he sold you to us." Y/n gawks at the man in front of her "You've got to be joking, I don't even know this man!" she exclaims. "Why do I have to pay back what he owed when we were never even related!" Thomas scoffs, "Because you're the only thing he left behind and promised us? It's as easy and simple as that." Tears stream down y/n's face as she takes in the words of the man in front of her. She storms out of the room crying and walks into a random room. Thomas sighs and shakes head as he sees y/n leave. As y/n enters the foreign room, her head bumps into something. "Ow," she says as she examines the figure in front of her. "W-w-who are you?" she manages to squeak out. The figure inspects y/n. "Doll, why are you crying?" his deep voice speaks. Y/n can't take it anymore so she cries into the arms of the man. "I-I-I got sold to a bunch of mafias because of my father," she sobs. The man chuckles at y/n's words, "I'm guessing you met my best friend Thomas already." Y/n looks up at the man, "Your best friend?" she questions. She examines the man in front of her. Long, silky, silver hair, muscular, toned body, around 6 feet tall. A voice interrupts her thoughts, "Are you done checking me out?" She looks at the man smirking at her, "N-No, I wasn't checking you out..." He Chuckles, "Then what did I say, doll?" Y/n's speechless, "Okay fine, I was looking at you. However I was not checking you out. Would you mind repeating what you said though?" He man leans against the door, "I was introducing myself. My name's Xavier, you must be y/n I assume?" She nods. He continues, "This place isn't actually that bad, so stop crying." Xavier bends down and wipes y/n's tears. "You'll get used to it soon. It's actually way better than being stuck and having to do physics," he laughs. Y/n smiles and looks at Xavier, "Anything is much better than doing physics." He grins, "My point exactly, so make yourself at home! I can show you around if you'd like." "I'd really appreciate that!" y/n exclaims.

A/n: I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate physics sm. Physics and robinson can both go eat themselves😊 truly nothing more will make me happy!!! sorry c, i had to include that physics part to make sure u dont forget about the physics test we have on thursday that i will probably fail but its ok!!! (no it isnt im gonna eat myself UGH MEOWMEOWMEOWMHDXOSJDSZKDH) im gonna reveal my true form atp. ngl i kinda wanna just become a housewife like i absolutely give up w school!!!!!!!! ok time to sleep goodnight monekys!!!