arfs

Xavier showed y/n around the really rich huge mansion. "This is the laundry room, you won't need to come here often though as the maids take care of everything," he told y/n while walking into a large room. Y/n looked around the room, "Woah, this is full of things I didn't even know were needed in a laundry room. It's quite lavish but excessive. It's still nice though." Xavier chuckled, "You'll get used to the excessiveness soon, don't worry." As Xavier finished touring y/n around, they headed downstairs. Suddenly, a loud noise came. "BANG! BANG! BANG!" Xavier responded quickly to the noise and grabbed y/n and ran upstairs. As y/n took in the situation in front of her, she panicked. "WHAT'S HAPPENING, XAVIER, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THOSE WERE GUN SHOTS," she exclaimed panicking. Xavier ignored y/n and continued to run and try to find a safe place for them to stay. Due to Xavier ignoring her, y/n was now full on crying and panicking. She could hear more gun shots coming and footsteps following them. Suddenly Xavier headed into a room. The room was extremely luxurious, even luxurious was an understatement. On the wall hung a portrait of Thomas. It seemed that the room Xavier brought them in was Thomas's. Xavier kept kicking the floor mumbling under his mouth, "Where the f*ck is that f*cking secret door that leads to his f*cking lair. This dumb*ss Thomas I'm gonna k*ll him for f*cks sake where is that door." Just as he finished mumbling, the tile he kicked had opened up. "Thanks the lord we finally found this thing," he exclaimed. Y/n was too scared to even speak, she silently sobbed in Xavier's arms. Xavier threw y/n down and put the tile back into place. As y/n looked around she realized that they were in Thomas's office, the one she was brought to. Xavier ran to y/n and grabbed her shoulders. "Y/n, listen up closely. This is our rival mafia gang, they will do anything to torture Thomas. That includes kidnapping you, so make sure they don't find you. The moment they realize you are here, they're gonna target you. It's not safe here right now, you need to trust us and go find Thomas. He'll take care of you and keep you safe so listen to him. Right now we are gonna run out because Thomas is most likely fighting them outside. If he's not there I will hold off the mafias, you go find him. Okay? The moment you see Thomas, run to him and trust him. I will keep off the mafias for now," he held y/ns hand and went towards the exit. "Three....two....one...run!" he exclaimed as he kicked the door open. Just as Xavier had explained to y/n, Thomas was right in front of them fighting off the mafias. Y/n was still shocked and didn't really grasp the situation yet, but she knew it was safe to run to Thomas. Thomas locked eyes with y/n when he noticed her run towards him, "Xavier! I'm taking her away. You'll be fine right?" He didn't wait for Xaviers response and ran with y/n to the nearest car. The mafias tried following but Xavier took care of them. "Yeah, I'll be alright. Get your *ss back safely, I'll call you when we're done with them," Xavier replied while fighting. The car wouldn't open, "F*ck, why does the f*cking car need to act up right now." Y/n quickly ran to the drivers door, took a bobby pin out of her hair, and started picking the lock. Thomas raised an eyebrow, "Where the f*ck did you learn how to pick a lock and will this even work?" Y/n tried her best to hurry up "Shut the f*ck up for a second and let me finish this, okay?" Thomas mouth curved up into a smirk, "You have quite the temper for a petite little y/n. As expected from you, this'll be fun." "Oh my god you don't seem to shut the f*ck up do you?" y/n exclaimed as the front door finally opened. "FINALLY! GET THE F*CK INTO THE PASSENGER SEAT IM DRIVING," y/n exclaimed while getting in. Thomas was gonna object when he saw two cars pulling up behind them. "F*ck, you just switched into an entire different person. Just a second ago you were scared for your life and now I feel like we switched plac-" y/n cut him off, "Oh for gods sake please shut up and let me focus on losing the f*ckers behind us." The moment y/n started driving, Thomas knew he made a huge mistake. "OH MY GOD YOU DUMB*SS WE ARE GONNA CRASH WHERE THE F*CK ARE YOU GOING THATS THE LONG LANE STOP F*CKING SPEEDING SH*T F*CK," Thomas yelled at y/n. A few moments later, y/n looked to her side to see a passed out Thomas. She chucked at the sight and thought "This sore loser, this unpetite mafia really passed out by my driving."  After she was sure that she lost the cars that were tailing them, y/n pulled up in the parking lot of a hotel. She got out and tried to carry Thomas to the hotel, but failed miserably. Now the two of them were laying on the ground. Petite y/n was way too petite to have an unpetite mafia on top of her. She was just about to pass out when suddenly a figure grabbed Thomas. However, she was too lightheaded to see anything. A few seconds after, she passed out. 

A/n: Sorry I was way too tired but I promised c that I would update the story...ENOUGH I CAN'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY ANYMROE. I've had Fate by Enhypen, Mamacita by Chase Atlantic, Ysuft and brookyln by Maisie Peters on repeat for the past 40 mins😅 sighs i love them. Also I got 73% on my recent physics quiz which is way better than the 30% and 52% on my unit exam so I hope this raises my current 49% average  and I do way better on the unit exam😊 Also we had our first snowfall 2 days ago WOOOO !!!!!! But it's so fucking cold (yet i love it so much i love winrer and sniw sm meowwwww) Anyways sleeping time!!! (I fixed my sleeping schedule, thanks psychology class!!!) C, you should be thankful taht i love you so nuch with all my heart that i'm writing a whole book for you😊 OKAYYYY GOODNIGHTTT <3 I wanna go to the us again, I miss it (not really, thank god im canadian idk how i survived without tims bro...)

meowwwwwwwwwww see u later pookies!!!!

This is the most i've wrote enough. I love enhypen btw i loveeeeee enhuypne i loooooveeeeee enyhhypen no bc fate is so meowers like every intro they put out is so meowwwww i love love koveeeee