Chapter 1 Alone?

It felt strange you couldn't feel anything at least not entirely you could feel yourself being pulled by something. It was unclear as to why, but you couldn't really move. You were just being dragged unconscious.It what is strange you didn't know why you unconscious you just were as you could still think but not entirely. You also seem to be having an issue of remembering things. It's a strange, but whenever you try to think of anything of your past, it was a complete blur.

But then before you could even comprehend what was happening you soon blacked out once more.It was unclear of how long you were unconscious for, but you were half awake as you felt comfortable and then warm. It was a cosy feeling as you enjoyed having it. It was so comforting, fluffy and soft as you felt something gently brushing your hair.

You assumed it was all a dream given how tired you were.As it feel like time has slow down, giving you a sense of peacefulness. It was simply enjoyable to have. As it simply was too tempting to resist just relaxing and sleeping in this strange material that you found yourself in. You didn't even realize that a blanket was placed on top of you until you felt it. That's when you realize something was off as you woke up suddenly in a strange bedroom. You didn't know exactly where you were in this bedroom all you didn't notice that you were on the bed.

You didn't recognize this place at all then, yet again, you woke up without any memory of your past life, but you do remember being dragged away before losing consciousness again. Why is it that you couldn't remember your past why was it so difficult to remember it at all?

("Alright then I woke up in a strange bedroom with no memories of how I got here not to mention I can't remember anything about my past. This is just great. How did I even get here? Well that's a silly question I don't remember anything about my past, so why did I ask that? Well, there's no point on dwelling I should probably look around to see where I'm at anyways.")

You decided to explore the room that you and it was pretty clear are that you in the bedroom as you got up stretching your body. You felt your body snapped back into place as it was very strange to say the least. You can't make out any details of the bedroom it was in complete darkness.As you decided to probably get out of this bedroom to figure out where you are as you quickly went through the door as you realize that it was just as pitch black in the hallway.

You continued walking down the hallway as you still have no clue as to where you are. Everything was pitch black as you continue to move for. Some reason is hallway gave a strange feeling of coziness.In fact the whole building has seem to be filled with a cosy sensation it felt nostalgic in a way you can't seem to recall why was it that you can't remember anything of your past it was quite strange, but you can't allow yourself to get so preoccupied with that.

You noticed the clothing that you were wearing perhaps they were something you were before. You didn't have time to think about it as you think you were in the living room as a strange, nostalgic, cosy feeling slept over you again this entire building felt cosy and nostalgic. Why is it that you feel like this?It was strange as you continue to walk as you also had a feeling that you were being watched, which didn't make any sense to you as everything was spinning out of control for you getting frustrated.

("I don't understand!? Why can't I remember anything about my past.It is just so hard to find out where I am just doesn't make any sense why is this place so pitch black and how do I even get in here to begin with? This is also very confusing. What do I even do in this building? Alright, I can't get too frustrated. I need to calm down and figure out what to do. The first thing is first I should see if I still remember my name.Now then let's see if anything can help me to remember my name? I know I had it come on. Think Y/N think. Wait a minute.")

That's when it hits you,your name.It's Y/N as he felt relief as he remembered your name as you still have no idea how you got into this building, and what is with the strange sensation of coziness.It what is very strange not to mention everything else about your past was so little bit fuzzy as you also recognize the feeling of being watched, it didn't seem normal at all as you continue to walk not sure how to get out of this building.

But even if you do find the exit, which seems to be impossible at this moment, where do you go from there? You don't even know why do you have a feeling that you're aren't alone here it was honestly quite a strange feeling that you have but you don't understand why you have the feeling of you not being alone here.It doesn't seem normal at all as you can't shake off the feeling of being watched, you didn't even realize that you've entered the living room as then there was a sound that you did not recognize as you didn't know what it is.

But you saw the windows as you realize that it was moving on. It's on the shutters as you realize that the windows have eyes!? That was impossible, but yet you see that the windows are technically eyes. What is this building alive how can that even be possible?It doesn't make any sense yet here you are inside of a sentient building looking at you for some reason you could tell that this building was happy to see that you were awake as you notice that through the windows that are eyes for the building that there was a red fog.

You don't even know what was happening, but you felt something slimy on your body as you then love to see something on your shoulders you couldn't quite make out the details yet then you felt yourself being dragged away. As you were then placed on a soft red chair, you don't understand what was happening, but you felt your body being trapped by the strange slimy things that touched your shoulders previously and then refusing to let you go. As it became pretty clear that you were going to be trapped here for a pretty long time at least until you figure out what is going on and how to escape. But until then you are trapped in a sentient building as there is strange, red fog, everywhere.

[A/N: Just want to let you know that the fun facts will also count as chapters as well. That is all.]