Chapter 4 Strange calming effect

You don't know how long you were running for, but it was hard to tell with the red fog, including some plants, as well as many other things in your way. You couldn't see anything as it was taking a while for your eyes to adjust to your new surroundings. You don't know how long you were running for, but you needed to get out of here even if you don't know where the exit is that for some reason, this place gives out a strange effect of calmness through your body.

You didn't realize it, but you stopped walking as a strange, feeling of comforting warmness, surrounded your entire body, giving up a feeling that you were in a blanket. You felt safe for some reason as you didn't notice that your body was walking without you even realize it yet you felt so safe and cosy with this feeling you didn't know what it was but you enjoy it.As you began to walk as you did not realize you were being watched by something and that you were heading back into the direction of Home.

Then a strange feeling came in your head as there was a pain that came out of nowhere, and that brought you back to your senses as you realize you were heading back into the direction that you escaped from. As it puzzled you as to why you felt like going back there it didn't make any sense why you felt so relaxed about heading back. You turned around as you didn't understand why you had that feeling the need to go back there it was strange how to mention this entire neighbourhood was strange.

Being covered in red fog, as well as the strange swamp, land, vines, and the plants.Including the inhabitants of this swamp like neighbourhood not to mention the insects here are very different to say the least. As the insect seem to be cartoony, to say the least, as they have a unique pattern of red with white hearts and flowers any other loving symbols on them.

It also seemed that the the bugs were staring at you, for some strange reason has been without any warning you felt fuzzy again, the good kind of fuzzy. Your mind began cloud with feelings of safety and comfort. Your body felt light in a good way, as if you were walking on a cloud.As you didn't realize it but many voices were in your head. They were so nice and comforting to listen too.

("Come back! Don't you want to feel safe? It's safe. You can relax. Come back home. You want to come back home. You need to go back.It's safe, there come back.")

The voices were tempting as you started walking as you wanted to feel safe and comfortable again it was so tempting as your mind began to cloud further. You felt a warm and comfortable blanket wrapped around you, even though it wasn't there, you could still feel it. You feel a strange sensation of peace as you walked back just felt so tempting just to go back there and relax without a care in the world.

You feel the need to go back there, becoming very strong as you can't hold it back your body moving as your conscious was numb by this strange feeling of peacefulness.It wasn't clear how long you were under this trance of sorts as you were walking back there was a strange sound going through your head.Then you snapped out of it as you realize you were walking back to where you just escaped again you couldn't understand why you were doing that you shouldn't have been doing that. Why were you doing that? It didn't make any sense. As you soon got lost within your own thoughts about everything that is happening to you right now.

("What is happening with me!? Why am I heading towards the place that I escaped from twice!?It doesn't make any sense. Does it have something to do with this red fog? I never felt so lost before. Even if I do get out of here where do I even go!? The first thing is first is trying to navigate myself through this place and find an exit.")

You soon turn on around again, but your body feels the strange sensation of peacefulness once more as you were trying to shake off the ceiling as your body was practically begging to go towards it.It's maddening you feel yourself slowly going insane. You feel like you were going to go mad as you were trying to resist this feeling, but it was so difficult. You feel your body screaming at you trying to go back to where those strong, strange, warm feelings of safety and peace are strong. But your mind knew that you had to escape and find an exit out of the strange place.

You were fighting with yourself and you hated it. You didn't understand why you feel like this you just do as you wanted to escape, but you didn't know where to go as you continued moving, despite your body basically screaming at you. it feels like your entire body was on fire the more you resist. It was causing so much pain for you, but you had to keep on going.

As you didn't know how long you were moving along as your body feels like it was on fire the more you resist the feeling. By the time you actually regained your senses of vision and awareness, you realize that you and some are the part of this crazy town as they seem to be a house and a ice cream parlour right next to the house as this house was covered in swamp plant vines, as well as the ice cream parlor.So you decided to end to it despite your body feeling like metal as you continue to walk towards the the house that is right next to the ice cream parlour.

As the vines covered everything on the house and on the ice cream parlor, except for the doors of those buildings. When you notice that some of the swamp plants covered mostly the house and the ice cream parlour as you found yourself repeating them multiple times you can't help it by being shocked because of the situation that you find yourself in.

You felt like something had snapped inside your body as you quickly went inside without any hesitation. You soon entered your hiding spot, even though you had a strange feeling that you were being watched, and that you weren't alone in here.

[TW warnings for the next chapter: Drugged. Stalking.Body horror. Vomit.bone sounds. Distortion.Hanahaki like. Supernatural abilities.]