chapter 4 The other teams

As Adrian was standing behind Ozpin and Glynda there was a thing about him as when he was young his parents were murdered by the machines as two of them were attacked by a sentinel and then Jake save them as him and his siblings were 8 years old as they joined the UN around 14 and then mysteriously disappearance Without a Trace he thought they were dead with more reports from the machines that they disappeared it gave him more confidence but he was extremely nervous with other teenagers as he didn't know how to communicate well with other people besides his friends and other UN soldiers as Ozpin was about to start the speech as Adrian really didn't want to be seen from anyone.

[Ruby's pov]

As me and my team were called into the auditorium as I was debating with my team of what it could be about. Weiss thought it could be some sort of new training test for the whole school. Blake thought it might be a new threat because of the new unknown machine that were flying around at night. Yang hope it would be some new students transferred here that might have been the case but it likely wasn't.

Well I just hope it was something good because Ozpin and Glynda weren't here last night they said they had a meeting with people.

Then finally. Ozpin enter the stage, with Glynda unusually close to him, as Yang made a joke about it.

Hey... I think they might be announcing a relationship. Yang whispered.

As all of us giggle quietly then Ozpin was about to start his speech.

I'm sure you're all are curious what is this all about so allow me to ease your confusion we have new visitors in Beacon and including new Cadets so please treat them with respect. Ozpin said.

So allow me to introduce one of them. Ozpin said.

Then he and Glynda stepped aside and that was first time I saw a faunus that looked so unique as I saw a boy his skin color was a dark Navy blue with his hair color a light gray with beautiful Amber eyes including a long tail that was swinging left and right everything about him just caught my eye I couldn't take them off.

Then the other people entered the state one of them had long wings but one of them look like an Ankylosaurus another one had a single row of spikes down to his tail on another one had weird looking ears on his head with a single rose of spikes on his head is one of them had the strange horn structure on the back of his head then one of them looked like an Allosaurus well one of them had Dragon like horns on his head while the two other girls one of them had butterfly wings while another one had bright purple eyes and the yellow stripes along her body but the first boy that was introduced was so interesting that I couldn't get my eyes off of him.

As you can tell they are faunus but they are unique type of faunus. first is Zach Honda as he is a Rodan faunus.

Then there is Jean Bardaki he's a Varan faunus.

Michael Angira is a Anguirus faunus.

Stanley Yasamaru is a Gorosaurus faunus.

Then Kai Nartia he is a Gamora faunus.

And Akira Baragora is a Baragon faunus.

Keithon Watanabe is a Manda faunus.

Alyssa Yasuyuki Is a Kumonga fuanus.

Tiffany Sagusa as she is a Mothra faunus.

And then finally that's the last guest his name is Adrian Sandoval as he is the only known of his kind as he is a Godzilla faunus has a course they're new around here has a course their species of faunus are rare and dangerous so I want them to live here a happy life and to use their abilities to help the innocent as a course we form teams. Ozpin said.