chapter 7 time in Beacon and meeting friends

As Adrian and his comrades we're learning every subject in class the learning how to defeat grim and what they were and cleaned the history here while giving Adrian's friends and clean their teammates information about their history too about the machines.

Well Adrian was able to defeat team JNPR except for Pyrrha but Adrian and Yang continue training with each other as a little while little they were making progress as this match Adrian was battling Pyrrha.

As Adrian was getting strong almost at the same level as Pyrrha as they were the last two battling in Glynda's class as the battle continue raging on as the two of them were Landing punches to each other is Adrian almost one but it was over as it was our time to go to the next period as Adrian fell to the ground from exhaustion

And Pyrrha Nikos is the winner of the match again. Glynda said.

As team RWBY watched Adrian from their seats as they always ended with every match with him and Pyrrha but Ruby was wondering why does Adrian continue fighting even though he was out mad and continued training he still didn't have it enough power or strength to defeat her and she was a little concerned for Adrian's sake as he seems to get beaten even more than when he was in war.

But you always gets backed down whenever he was fighting can never stop never surrendered everyone else think he might have gone insane that really know he was trying his best.

[Mini time skip]

As team RWBYA, JNPR, MAKZ and JATSK where wlaking to there's next class.

As everyone else was minding their own business until Alyssa asked Adrian and his comrades where they were from back on Earth.

So where are you guys from? Tiffany asked.

As Kai was a little surprised as she was a little quiet.

So when did you wanted to start a conversation all of a sudden? Kai ask.

Well it was too silent and seeing you all are getting uncomfortable by it so then I wanted to start a conversation. Tiffany replied.

Well I'm from New Guinea as I grew up in near the mountains. Kai said.

Man those guys were aiding the Indian then Vietnam Army during operation Dark Storm. Tiffany said.

And where I'm from is in Canada in the forest near a small city. Jean said.

From where I'm from I'm from the United States. Stanley said.

Damn those guys really put up a good fight against the machines during Dark Storm. Alyssa said.

Well I'm from Mexico from an island in the Gulf of Mexico Isla de Mona. Zach said.

And where I'm from is somewhere in Australia somewhere near the forest. Michael added.

And I lived somewhere in South Africa. Akira replied.

Wow you all came from all around the globe and you all met in one place. Tiffany said.

Like my own saying we come from different places but we all had the same thing we were fighting for. Zach.

Well I'm from China in the Forest near Temple. Tiffany said.

And where are you from Alyssa? Kai ask.

I'm from South Korea cuz I grew up in the forest. Alyssa replied.

Well I'm from South America a small town near Brazil. Keithon said.

How's everyone told each other where they lived has Tiffany notice Adrian was the only one that didn't apply.