Welcome

Hello, you don't know who I am, at least not yet, and I don't know you. Many call me the one from the shrewd but I've really come from what you may know as The Wizarding World. The place where magical possibilities thrive. Along with the brilliant golden trio, Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, and Hermione Granger who supposedly defeated the dark lord, Voldemort. Another journey begins with the last descendants of the Arley family.

Chloe, Payton, and Jude are siblings but had another sister who passed. Ava is an only child. Landen had a sister, but she sadly passed away as well.

Here's how it happened. There was a car accident when the children and their families were supposed to visit some family. During the drive, one man had a heart attack and died while he was on the highway. Although it seemed like everything was going smoothly, a car crashed into another as the ones behind it did as well. Out of nowhere, BAM! A car besides the Arley's hit them as they were caught in the wire luckily, but it wasn't strong enough. The car kept bouncing back and forth as a couple of the kids slowly got out. Dark figures started to swarm around the area that when they tried to help their parents and other siblings, Landen's mother pulled out a stick and said some kind of incantation before the wire snapped.

The five orphaned Arley children, Chloe Reseda, Payton Sade, Ava Violet, Landen Alden, and Jude Agro were then sent to an orphanage while the state searched for any sign of them having other relatives. After two months of searching, the children learned about their distant uncle, Ambrose Nyx Daffadual.

Upon arriving at this mysterious place, they quickly learned from Ambrose that they were much, much more to them than they ever thought possible. For years the Arley children hadn't known about their family being descended from an ancient bloodline of witches and wizards that had gone unnoticed for centuries.

Now, let me begin this story to when the children first arrived at the Daffadual mansion.