Chapter Four : Hoo's there?

The sound of a barred owl filled Chloes room. Ouch Chloe says as she wakes up to see an owl poking at her forehead. WHAT THE FRIZZLE FRAZZLE!

AMBROSE! Why is there an owl in the room you gave us! Chloe yells while running downstairs to the kitchen.

Oh my. Oh my. You are a witch! Ambrose says while laughing and smiling wildly.

Payton, Ava, Landen, and Jude ran down to the kitchen to check on everything. What happened? We heard screaming. Ava states concerned.

A flipping letter just arrived telling me that Im a WITCH!

Chloe shows everyone the acceptance letter to Hogwarts while feeding the owl worms.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmistress: Minerva McGonagall

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Chloe Reseda Arley,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely,

Professor Marazion

Deputy Headmaster

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

UNIFORM

First-year students will require:

1.Three sets of plain work robes (black)

2.One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear

3.One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)

4.One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)

Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.

COURSE BOOKS

All students should have a copy of each of the following:

The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1)

by Miranda Goshawk

A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot

Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling

A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi

by Phyllida Spore

Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

by Newt Scamander

The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection

by Quentin Trimble

OTHER EQUIPMENT

1 wand

1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)

1 set glass or crystal phials

1 telescope

1 set brass scales

Students may also bring an owl OR a cat OR a toad.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS

I cant believe its actually real. Chloe states stunned.

Everyone gets ready. Alright? Today I am going to give you a proper tour of the mansion! Also, Chloe we need to go shopping at Diagon ally right after! I havent been there in ages!

The doorbell rang as Ambrose went to answer the door while the children got ready for the day.

Who in the world would come out this early in the morning. Its 7:34 am! Ambrose approaches the door with an umbrella and points it at the people on the porch. Whos there! Ambrose yells as he comes to realize who it is.

Ambrose! I heard the children arrived yesterday. Is it true? A woman with dirty blonde hair, white skin, and pale grey-blue eyes approaches Ambrose along with her husband and four kids. Its wonderful to see you again Ambrose She states smiling.

The one and only Luna Scamander! Yes, the kids are here. They are quite well behaved in fact. Ambrose smiles back while allowing the Scamander family in. Oh, and I apologies for the inconvenience of my welcome.

Nothing to worry about. Are yours coming downstairs soon? I cant wait to meet them.

They should be down right. About. Now.

Ambrose, where are we going to start the tour- Landen says and freezes when he looks up to see a girl behind Luna Scamander smiling at him.

Landen, are the others coming down soon?

They are- YES! I beat you guys! Never mind. Landen won. Wanna race to the dining room? Oh, who are you guys? Jude says interrupting Landen.

All the other kids came down while looking at the guest in the house.

Well, you seem like quite the Early birds. Im Luna and I will be watching you all while your uncle takes Chloe and some of my children to Diagon Alley.

Cool. Im Ava, this is Payton, Chloe, Landen, and you just met Jude. What about you guys? Ava questions

Of course! This is my husband, Rolf Scamander. And my first set of twins Lorcan and Lysander who are attending Hogwarts next year and my second set of twins Luke and Avery who will be attending the year after the next. Luna says.

Rolf has dark hazel eyes, Chestnut brown hair, and a medium skin tone. Lorcan and Lysander are identical twins, but Lorcan has brown hair while Lysander has dirty blonde. Avery and Luke are fraternal twins to one another despite both have dirty blonde hair as well as all the children having pale blue-Ish grey-Ish eyes and pale skin like their mother.

Lets get on with the tour, shall we? Ambrose states

Ambrose begins the tour from the garage on the first floor all the way up to the third floor. During the tour he talked about his familys history, which happened to be all by memory. He also pulled out a map of the mansions whole layout. At last, we reach the entrance to the attic, but it is currently occupied. Ambrose looks at a nearby clock to check the time. Oh my! Quickly children lets go before it gets busy. Ambrose hurries downstairs so they can leave to buy school supplies for Hogwarts.

Ill see you guys later! Chloe waves and leaves with Ambrose, Rolf, Lorcan, and Lysander