23

jake looks soo good in yellow ToT ^^

.

the next time heeseung opened his eyes, he heard the rapid beating of a monitor, people in white coats hovering over him.

"where?"

"you're in the hospital" jay's voice run in his left ear, patting his head to comfort him "pretty bad accident but you made it"

jay's voice broke mid sentence. yes he'd cried for his friend. he knew heeseung since they were in middle school after all.

"accident?" heeseung squinted his eyes, his vision clearing up bit by bit. the doctors mumbled something to jay and left.

"you're fine now" jay sat on the empty chair, looking at heeseung who struggled to regain his senses.

"what accident?" heeseung lifted him up, sitting on the bed. a sharp pain in his head. looking down he saw his two feet suspended and in casts. his right arm draped in a cast as well.

jay leaned forward, putting some pillows to help him relax, "some asshole ran a red light"

"where's jake?"

"heeseung i think you should rest for now" jay avoided the topic only for heeseung's health right now.

"where's jake?" heeseung's voice grew louder, he drank a cup of water to clear the raspiness in his voice.

"he doesn't know"

heeseung sighed. it's probably best if jake didn't know anything. he should be with sunghoon right now, hopefully their issue is resolved.

the image of jake in sunghoon's arms brought back that heavy feeling in his chest again. the same one he felt after leaving his father's house.

"jay" he turned to his friend, eyes filled with sorrow jay couldn't even look him in the eye, "jay, he doesn't believe me" heeseung sniffled.

"heeseung don't do this." jay called out but heeseung continued on.

"he wrote me letters, jay and i got none of them! now he won't even believe a word i say"

"he will, heeseung. eventually" the mentioned turned his head to the door, seeing jungwon walk in with a bouquet of flowers.

"this is from me and the rest of my friends" jungwon placed the flower set on the table, noticing heeseung's hopeful look in his eyes.

"except jake. i'm sorry" jungwon apologized truly feeling sorry for heeseung. in his weak state all he thought of was jake.

"won, can you stay with him for a while i'm going to get him something to eat," jungwon nodded as jay left, taking the seat he sat on.

"jungwon, how's jake?"

"he's fine heeseung" jungwon simply answered, trying not to give too much detail.

"he fixed things with sunghoon?"

"i don't know, heeseung"

"please?" heeseung begged. jungwon sighed, opening his mouth but was interrupted when someone else entered the room.

heeseung's father.

"if you're here to tell me how much of a burden my mother was to you then leave" heeseung said, turning his head away from his father.

"i always knew you were ungrateful" mr. lee accused heeseung "as a father i came to check if my son is alive"

"i should've been dead already" he mumbled under his breath not for his father to overhear but unfortunately he did.