43

jake's mother hurt him

jakey's mother hurt him

my jakey's mother hurt him

"hyung!" broken out of a trance, heeseung was met with a pissed off sunoo snapping his fingers at him.

"leave me alone" heeseung's hands buried inside his pockets brushing past his friend.

sunoo couldn't understand the older's unexpressive behaviour but after decidiing to follow him, a hand rested on his shoulder stopped him.

"hyung" sunoo's brrathe stiffled its way back up his nose tract.

"he's not over him sun. it's just not possible to move on from someone you've loved so deeply yet hurt so badly"

sunoo couldn't really understand the boy's sudden poetic string of words but he didn't question it.

"my guess is he texted someone he shouldnt"

nothing but a deafening silence grew between the two.

"um well im heading to class now"

"yea see ya"

"yea bye hoon"

oh god, sunoo rushed out of
there as fast as he could. heart pulpitating, feet going at 50 miles per hour.

jakr left a couple months ago but not once has he been left alone with sunghoon yet talk about sunoo's little obssession with sunghoon.

its just...embarassing.

sunghoon fell madly in love with jake and sunoo thought he coukd ruin that.

what a stupid fool he was, wasn't he?

how could could sunghoon ever truly like him? but then why did sunoo feel light hearted recallings sunghoon's words.

'loved deeply yet hurt so badly'

it wasn't himself. no, it could never be. its about jake as it should be, right?

............

"give me that you little brat!"

"no mom give it back!"

"you will when you start going to church with mrs. choi"

"i told you im not going. im not a toy you can just 'convert' me when you please"

jake set the spoon aside tht was gripping in his blood red palms. his mother sat across the table with a sinister smile.

its been weeks now she's prompting him to go to church or conversion camp for his 'sickness'.

"son, you know mummy just wants what is best for you"

jake got up form his seat gave one look at the devilish smile always plastered on her face and headed up to his room.

he locked the door, sinking to his feet head buried into his hands.

"i can't take this anymore" he sobbed.

looking around tne room left his half opened suitcase.

desoute being here for a couole months, jake had no energy to unoack nor did he want to.

he'd take that very suitcase and run back to korea if he could.

if he could...only if he could.

fumbked to his bedside, jake fumbled through the suitcase pulling out a very outdated nokia cell.

"yeonju hyung"

"what's up dude? why do you sound so-"

"sh i need your help! Meet me at my window at 2 in the morning"

"wait what? why? where are-"

"please hyung"

yeonjun sighed on the other line, humming in agreement.

jake's desperation made yeonjun agree. they were friends for a long time whe jake moved to australia as a kid.

they've grown close, yeonjun considers jake as the younger sibling wished he had.

so blindly yeonjun would do anything for his little brother.

.........

my jakey ♡

jake....
delivered yesterday at 10:12pm

jakey please answer me
delivered today at 12:03am

jake this is not funny.
delivered today at 3:28am

hey? jakey?
delivered today at 5:43am

missed voice call at 6:01am

fuck jake! answer me!
delievered today at 9:51am

baby jakey i'm worried
did she hurt you?
are yiu okay?
talk to me
i'm here always here for you, please!
delivered today at 7:18pm

heeseung threw his phone someone on teb floor not caring anymore.

laying in bed all day was now his favorite thing to do.

th soft mattress helped numb tbe pain he was feeling bith mentally and emotionally.

After what felt like hours thinking about jake and if he's okay, heeseung eyes subconsciously fell into a deep slumber and the pitter patter of the rain started outside his window.

4:32am

knock knock!

knock knock!

Knock knock!

Each knock got louder and faster than the previous one. heeseung got so annoyed. getting ul to check the noise it suddenly went quiet.

two minutes went and heeseung fell back asleep on his bed.

not caring who or what could be outside at this hour.

a burglar?

.

a/n: the highly requested top class update. (bodyguard readers, the next chapter will be out soon)